cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN connection issue

Zibby1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

I have been unable to connect to my work VPN using the built-in Windows 11 VPN. I have verified that I can connect to my work VPN when I try it via O2 or any other WiFi. It's only the TalkTalk connection I have at home which does not successfully connect. I see multiple forum posts regarding the same issue, IT department said is a problem with TALKTALK firmware/router however after replace router to old one which correctly supported VPA last year, still doesn't work correctly.
Could someone please help me with this issue as is massive important? 

I have updated my community profile with my details (please contact me on the alternate phone number provided).

Router details -- 

TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub
SAGEMCOM Ver FAST 5464-2.T4

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Zibby1

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for letting us know 🙂

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

Zibby1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Thank you @Debbie-TalkTalk! VPN connected🙂

Message 3 of 7

Hi Zibby1

Thank you. I will need to make a change to your router firmware. I will post back to confirm once this has been completed.

Debbie

Zibby1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Debbie-TalkTalk,

Is am sorry, I have updated my contact details.

Thank you in advance

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi Zibby1

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Zibby1,

This may be being caused by the version of firmware running on your router, if so, the support team here may be able to change it to a different version of firmware when they are back tomorrow.