cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Why request to pay bill by Card?

Billx
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Why is there an invitation to pay the current month's bill, by card payment, when the account is already nicely set up, so that TalkTalk collects the amount via direct debit? Am I invited to pay for it twice?

Billx_0-1714672709618.png

Not a big issue, but annoying.

Bill

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

No problem at all. If you have DD set up you ignore it, if not then you pay by card.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

If you have a DD payment set up just ignore it, it's fairly standard to see that sort of thing. 

0 Likes

Billx
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

So you do see my problem? Perhaps they can rearrange the Bill site a bit.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

It's there for everyone. Part of the Bill site.

Probably so you can make part payments during the month if you wish.

I wouldn't do it once the bill has been processed as you may find it's still taken automatically.

I have a similar screen on my credit card account to make a payment. It didn't help as they still took a DD payment on the due date.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).