cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Voucher for recommending a new customer not forthcoming.

A_R_Moore
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

This is at the request of staff member who thinks the thread isn’t mine as it was transferred successfully from another so here are the previous statements.

I recommended a friend to open an account with Talk Talk, which in due course it was and the required period and payment of the first bill paid by the new customer met. On the 1/4/20241 received an email from Talk Talk stating to expect the promised £50 voucher, for the recommendation, from Giftcloud and to contact Giftcloud if the voucher did not materialise within 10 days. I did not and they were contacted and a dialogue opened.

Apparently they have not received the authorisation from Talk Talk to issue this and are still waiting for it 2 days after I received the email from Talk Talk.

If TalkTalk wishes for existing customers to recommend their services they really ought to ensure the promised reward for doing so is forthcoming without any problems. I would like for this issue to be resolved as soon as possible.

TalkTalk For Everyone

& Refer a Friend

READY FOR A SHOPPING SPREE?

£50

GIFT CARD

Your £50 Gift Card is on its way.

Congratulations, Adrian. Katharina has now completely switched to Talk Talk, which means you'll now both get your £50 Gift Card.

Your gift card will be emailed from Giftcloud within the next 10 days and must be claimed from them within 150 days of receipt of the voucher.

Look out for an email coming from no-reply@giftcloud.com, and check your junk mail if it'snot arrived. If you have not received an email after 10 days, please contact hello@giftcloud.com

In the meantime, why not invite more of your friends and earn more rewards.

Arne-TalkTalk

Support Team

STAFF

In response to A_R_Moore

2 hours ago

Hi A_R_Moore

Message 6 of 10

Wasn't the amount for the voucher credited to you by our CEO's office?

community.talktalk.co.uk

TalkTalk For Everyone

43 minutes ago

Message 5 of 10

Hi, no it wasn't. There was a £50 credit granted to me for a previous lengthy issue where my account wouldn't open online and, when it did, it did so showing another customer's name and credentials. That was eventually resolved via the complaints dept of Talk Talk hence that £50 by way of compensation.

This is a £50 voucher which was supposedly to be issued by Giftcloud and was for recommending a friend to open a Talk Talk broadband account. I have kept all the emails from TalkTalk and Giftcloud so far but the voucher is yet to materialise.

Copy of credit for poor service attached.

今 79%

community.talktalk.co.uk

Messageo

Adjustments made

-£52.75

28 Mar

Credit Note | Paper Bill Fee

-£2.75

Credit Note | Poor Customer Experience

-£50.00

Balance brought forward

£2.75

~

Total due (including VAT)

-£21.89

Download PDF

View itemised usage

Included as standard:

Because we like to give you the very best value, these services are included in your package

Cloud Watcher
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Thank you, our workflow tool didn't separate your post from the original thread, so now ill escalate this for you.

0 Likes