cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

WiFi is saying Sign in is Required

Biggen
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hello

We recently moved and today we had the engineer come out to install the wall box and the router. He told us that the Internet should work straight away. 

We can connect to the router fine using the password on the router however when connected it says that a Sign in is required and diverts you to a Web page. 

This Web page is completely blank. No options or anything available and we are unable to access any other sites as it says we have no network. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@Candice2, this is not the same situation as for you.

Just wait for staff to reach your thread  - they will get you sorted.

This is an old thread and the OP has not signed into the community since last August when they posted here, so you are unlikely to get a reply from them now. It just isn't relevant!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Candice2
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Hi did you sort this if so how because my internet is doing the same thing I try connecting to the WiFi from my phone and it says sign in required when I click that its just a blank page I'm at my wits end with talktalk right now

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. Have you been able to connect since your last post? Is this Future Fibre? (FTTP)

Thanks

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

@Biggen sounds like a network authentication issue, however on "go live" day full service can be at any time up until midnight.

Post again tomorrow if you still do not have service.

EXACTLY what product have you had installed ?

0 Likes