cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email reset

Marjory60
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi

Having successful negotiated the security protocol to have my husbands email retrieval detail amended, I was wondering how long can I expect to wait for these details updated.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Marjory60, I'm just pleased this is working. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 11

I appreciate your time to let us know. Thank you.

Looks like Ady was as bemused as I was at the unusually extended timescale for the task and I'm sure pleased that your husband is back in action.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Marjory60
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 11

Hi

Big thanks to Gondola and Ady for their persistence in getting my husband’s email recovery details amended. He is fully back on line and busy deleting in excess of 200 emails in his account. Just a pity it took a little longer than we expected but we’re there now, so all good.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 11

Hi Marjory60, the reset details have now been updated. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 11

Hi Marjory not sure what's going on here. They're asking me for your account number. I have that, but once I've verified you for security they don't need it for the password reset process. I'll update you as soon as I hear back. 

Ady

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 11

Hi Marjory60, as it's still not been done I've chased it with the teams manager.

Ady

Message 7 of 11

It was chased yesterday morning, as you know. Should be done today I would say subject to staff availability. Check this Reset your password link every now and then until you see the alternative password recovery options.

Let us know when your husband has successfully set a new unique password (multicase letters, at least one number and a symbol) and does get access to his email.

0 Likes

Marjory60
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 11

Hi

Feeling disappointed today, this is day 5 of awaiting for my husbands email retrieval details to be amended. How much longer must we wait for this simple change to be made. Customer support have processed the request to the issue must be further down the line. Can someone chase this.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

I've resubmitted the form as it should have been worked by now. I've also sent a chaser to the team.

Ady

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

Normal timescale would be anytime now.

0 Likes