cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Tiscali email not receiving all emails

simonbarker
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

So I appear to be not getting all my emails but I do get some.

For example I have sent emails my gmail.com account to my tiscali.co.uk account and they arrive in both my email app and webmail. I have also received others from bank,  mini etc  But some other companies they are not arriving an example is sky from noreply-admin@skyticketit.com, they arrive in my gmail account but not my tiscali account. 

I have tried my wife tiscali account and they do arrive from noreply-admin@skyticketit.com. but why not mine? 

This is only recently happening but also some emails from Apple TV,  Tui,  Amazon just no longer arriving? 

There is no filter on my inbox. 

Something is selectively blocking some of my emails arriving in my tiscali account but from the same address they arrive in my wife tiscali account... 

What's going on? How can this be fixed 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

There's no TalkTalk network block obviously because your wife's mailbox is receiving from the same source. There is an error in the originator's SPF file on their domain but that isn't stopping mail from being delivered.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail tiscali email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

Did you check for (Filter) Rules in your TalkTalk webmail mailbox? And check in the Spam folder?

If you don't find any Rules are defined, the next step is to ask the originator(s) to ask their email admins to check to make sure your email address is not on their mail sending suppression list? Mail sending services operate suppression lists to put a stop on sending to any addresses that bounce back mail as undeliverable. So if the mailbox happened to be unavailable just when mail delivery was attempted then there may be a stop on sending.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution