cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

How to unblock a blocked email address.

Vexedone
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I think I may have mistakenly blocked an email address. How can I restore an email address that was blocked by mistake,please? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

I just need to confirm is the talktalk email address the one in your community profile? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Vexedone
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi Ady, I only use talktalk webmail so if I didn't mistakenly block the email sender in question I presume I may have designated it as spam but have not seen this sender in my spam folder. When I have tried to email the sender using their link I am not able to do so, and when I tried sending an email to them direct from my webmail it does not show as being sent.

Have phoned them today though and have confirmation that they have processed the order I put through to them so am not overly concerned by this now. Although it still would be useful to know how to unblock an email sender in talktalk webmail. 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Vexedone, there are no blocks or filters showing on the mailbox you used to register here on the community. Is it another mailbox that you use that you think you blocked it from?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes