cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

I can't compose or reply to emails on my phone

IOWSteve
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Since mail was updated I have been unable to compose or reply to emails using my phone. I can't even access settings or help.

Has anybody else had this problem and does anyone know of a solution?

There have been no problems using my laptop.

It's very frustrating being unable to deal with emails 'on the go'

Any help would be gratefully received.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Which browser did you try as an alternative? If you normally use Chrome then try Firefox or Edge. If you normally use Firefox then try Chrome or Edge. If you normally use Edge then try Chrome or Firefox. Safari is the supported browser for the iPhone though.

Whichever browser you normally use what's usually required is to reset it to default settings. Chrome (and Edge) via the Settings menu has a Reset Settings function. Firefox via its Help menu has a Troubleshoot Mode function.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Good morning

I have spent the weekend trying to sort this out and nothing seems to work. It is very frustrating. I appreciate your help.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Have you tried a different browser just to troubleshoot the issue and if that works then the current browser needs a reset to default settings?

Message 4 of 6

Hi Gondola

Have tried deleting browser history and cookies. No change, I can still only read emails on the phone.

My wifes' phone has no problems. Nothing happens when I press the pencil or the double arrow for reply.

Any other ideas?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

You just need to make sure your browser isn't taking you back to the former mail platform.

On your 'phone please clear the browser cache and cookies and then sign in using the button below.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

You can also use an email app like BlueMail or TypeApp that will set up automatically to view your mailbox just by you entering your email address and password.