cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

sending Tiscali emails

Brucey27
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hi there - i need to send documents to my insurance company via email, but, when i try to send any emails, it comes back saying “cannot send mail, no password provided for @Tiscali.co.uk” - i’ve been into my TalkTalk account, updated my password - i’ve updated the password in my mail settings on my phone, but emails are still not being sent - any advice on how to sort this please? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

The issue is characteristic of a glitch in the iPhone mail app. You may need to delete the tiscali IMAP email account from the iPhone and set it up afresh using the recommended TalkTalk settings and the new password.

The TalkTalk Mail Support Hub is your go to resource for information, guides and Community support for TalkTalk Consumer home broadband and MailPlus subscribers.

Select here:
TalkTalk Mail Support

TalkTalk Mail help
Using TalkTalk Mail

Setting up TalkTalk email on iPhone

As a workaround, just sign in to your tiscali mailbox via webmail and send from there.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail tiscali email address, select Continue and enter the new tiscali password, select Sign in.

No need to confuse the Insurance company by sending from a different email account as they may not immediately link it to the email address you registered with them unless they require you to put a reference in the Subject line and link to your insurance account from that.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Staff won't be back on here before Monday, @Brucey27.

Can you send the documents from another email address? You might need to inform the company that you are sending from Hotmail or Gmail or whatever instead, but it might be the quickest solution. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes