cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

New webmail drag and drop

Adesmith
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 25

Webmail has just upgraded and I can't seem to drag and drop emails into my email folders now. I have to use the move feature - this is on a windows laptop 

24 REPLIES 24

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 21 of 25

Well it still isn't working with my test account. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 25

Hi Adesmith 

Has the drag and drop inability been fixed? Having just got a couple of my mailboxes migrated I thought I'd test on one mailbox. The drag and drop feature from List view to Folder does appear to be working as normal. As does drag and drop from desktop to the folder list view.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 23 of 25

Hi Adesmith, I'm getting the same issue when testing. I've raised it to the project team to investigate. 

I know they'll ask so please provide the Windows and Client versions.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 25

You should be able to drag the EML file from a file browser or the desktop to the email list view. Is that where your drag and drop destination is? i.e. select the right folder so that you see the list view for that folder and drop over the list view.

You should also be able to move the selected mail messages by dragging the messages from the folder list view to a folder.

And, yes, use the Move and Copy options as well.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes