cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Outlook

Snowy1972*
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 4 of 4

I'm having the same problem on a brand new laptop purchased November 2023 using Windows 11, purchase Microsoft Office suit for one reason to use Outlook as that is what I've always used and know it inside out. I admit im a bit of a technophobe,  ive checked all setting the same as everyone else and everything is set correctly. The lack of support from Microsoft is so disappointing.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

My understanding is that you do not have to use New Outlook and should be able to revert to using the classic Outlook with Microsoft Office 365.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Snowy1972*
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I purchased Microsoft Office 365, which included outlook, which came with the (old style) outlook, then they updated it (new) outlook, which worked fine up until the end of February, now nit had any emails through outlook since. As I've been researching to find out why there is obviously a problem with Microsoft and not with talktalk or my connection to the Internet, which I'm pleased about. Hopefully if Microsoft get enough complaints they will sort the issue out.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

I've moved your post to a new topic for individual help.  You posted on a topic that deals with Outlook for Windows / New Outlook that is due, when it works, to replace Windows Mail.

If you purchased Microsoft Office in 2023 did that not come bundled with Outlook 2021? Are you using Outlook 2021 or were you using Windows Mail and were then asked to try New Outlook aka Outlook for Windows?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution