cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Pipex email no longer working with iPhone or outlook

odavies1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I have a pipex email account but once I change the settings to the TalkTalk settings sent out in a recent email from TalkTalk, the link to the IMAP server fails to work as it says it can't authenticate the account even though I am using the correct email and password. This seems to be a common problem. What is the fix please so that I can pull email through to iPhone and outlook? Ady seems to be answering these problems.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi odavies1,  I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Ady - I have added the mailbox address to the private notes section

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi odavies1, I will happily help you. Please add the affected mailbox to your community profile in the private notes section.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.