cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

WEBMAIL - no incoming messages ( outgoing is OK)

terrymcb
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi everyone

When I log into my @talktalk.net webmail, I'm not receiving any new emails since yesterday.

I  can send messages OK, but when nothing is coming in.

I've tried sending tests from my other email providers to my talktalk email, but I'm not getting them.

The quota isnt full and there is nothing changed in settings eg forwarding.

The same thing happened on 3rd Nov and it eventually resolved itself after a day, but why are Talktalk not showing this as a service outage and how can I resolve it. Have already gone through CHAT who escalated it and said I would hear back within 3 working days.

I pay for Talktalk Mail Plus, not sure if only that is affected.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

We don't usually get the root cause for incidents. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

updated previous call.

Would just like to know why it is happening. talktalk never got back to me when it happened a few months ago with a root cause. i feel like it could happen again.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Please post your own topic, @norah_anderson.

@terrymcb, please follow up on your original thread:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email/webmail-not-receiving-emails-since-yesterday/td-p/2999432

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

norah_anderson
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

I'm not receiving email either.  I am in the London area. This is the second time this month,

0 Likes