cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cannot receive verification code from iceland.co.uk online shopping

dinamic
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

i have been trying to order groceries from iceland online, there is supposed to be a verification code sent to my email but i don't receive it. iceland customer support say the emails are being bounced back to their servers before reaching my email account. i need to order groceries, this has been happening for a few weeks apparently since the addition of additional security

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

If Iceland say that TalkTalk are bouncing back the emails they send then if that's the case there will be a description and a TT three digit error code as the bounceback delivery failure notification. What do they say is that description and TT code? e.g. TT992 for example. Knowing what the error code is will help to identify why the messages are bouncing back to the Iceland servers.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Deebbii1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi I have the same problem. Iceland told me it was talktalk's fault. They told me to turn off scam protection but this has made no difference.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi dinamic, have they told you the sending email address? If they have post it and I'll scan for it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes