cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Moved home & can't get online

Kittykat2
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I'm tearing my hair out here and hope someone can help. 

I've tried speaking with someone at talk talk but it's positively hopeless.

I've moved home and my Internet was supposed to come on yesterday. Nothing. But no help in terms of re set up so haven't a clue if it's right. Have kids in the house and we are going through data at warp speed, no one at Talk Talk seems to be bothered. All I have is a flashing orange light. I've tried the big grey cord in all the sockets in the back (red one I get flashing white and orange as if it's trying to connect) other yellow ports nothing.

Please someone help otherwise I'm going to have to go somewhere else who can help because I need to get connected. 

Main socket is in another room and can't put tv in there, I've got a filter thing and then there is a bt filter thing too - do I have both?? 

😭

Thank you. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Kittykat2,

If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile as previously requested and we'll be happy to help

Chris

Message 2 of 6

If you complete your community profile as previously requested then the support team can start to look into what is happening here. 

Kittykat2
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

I've given up. It's hopeless. They keep saying it will be sorted and then saying it will be another 2-3 days and I'm still with no phone line or broadband. Waste of space 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi Kittykat2

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

@Kittykat2, there are instructions available through the forum search engine at the top of the page.

For example:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Set-up-your-Wi-Fi-Hub-or-Wi-Fi-Hub-Black/ta-p/2200834

Staff will not be back on here before Monday. Complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account, in case you need further help. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; add your Talktalk landline number/account number in Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes