cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero6 - do I need a second one?

marting5252
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 27

Hi

I have just had Fibre 150 installed and have manged to get both eero6 working and the grandsteam dva. The only problem is the coverage throughout my house is not as good as previously when I used a Talktalk dline extender. Will a second Eero6 fix the problem? Will Talktalk supply a second one FOC and if so how do I order one?

Martin

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26

Message 21 of 27

Thanks Martin, I'll take a look at this now

Chris

0 Likes

Message 22 of 27

I have completed my profile.

Martin

0 Likes

Message 23 of 27

Thanks but could you add your TalkTalk home telephone number or account number too please

Chris

0 Likes

marting5252
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 27

I've updated my profile as requested.

Martin

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 25 of 27

Hi Martin,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 27

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and advise you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, Full Fibre account number & if you can, please include the serial number from your ONT in the Private Notes section. Please also try to include an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes