cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

NOW TV

Graemealex
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Talktalk is offering Now Entertainment for £5.99 per month for 12 months and Now Sports for £20 per month for 12 months, with Now Boost included as part of the deal. Problem is I already have these subscriptions with Now TV but I am paying more and the deals are not for 12 months. Is there an easy way of moving on to the Talktalk offer? I phoned Talktalk three times yesterday but gave up in the end because no one seemed to be able to help me move over.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 7

No worries, keep us posted.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thanks again. I will look at the Talktalk offer again before I cancel. Cheers.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 7

Just to clarify: if you cancel with NOW your memberships will continue until the next monthly renewal date. Once they have passed then you can sign up with TalkTalk.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

No, you can cancel at any time subject to your monthly membership renewal date, it just means that you will lose the current deal with NOW.  Before you make that commitment though I would check the small print regarding any expiry date on the TalkTalk offer. 

0 Likes

Graemealex
Team Player
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for the reply. Will it work straight away if I cancel or do I have to wait until my Now deals run out, ie Entertainment runs until the end of July, Sport runs out at the end on March.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

You have to cancel with NOW before you can subscribe via TalkTalk:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-NOW/ta-p/2457383

0 Likes