cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Remote not working re tv guide

Boothy97
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Can't change chanel through guide on remote as just freezes

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Supermole
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 5

This has been going on for at least 4 days. I have replaced the batteries in my remote, reset my router, replaced the cable between router and box, done a full factory reset on the box as advised by first so called expert only to be told by 2nd so called expert that there is a Boice\Data fault on the tv box service ad they had no idea when it would be fixed but that I would get a text when it was. Shame they didn’t text to tell us about the Robles in the first place? So looks like sit tight and pray!

0 Likes

Carol-73
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

hi, first time using community, so apologies in advance. have you been able to resolve this issue?

I have tried unplugging, resetting, (screaming) to no avail...have read on another post they are working on it!

0 Likes

Suezz
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Talktalk are having problems with the TV boxes but are not telling people so we're all resetting etc and it doesn't fix it . When you get through to customer services the tell you they are working on it.  This has been going on for days 

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Which box to you have?

What have you tried to rectify this?

Changed batteries?

Reset the remote as per instructions on the help pages?

Disconnected box from the mains and restarted it?

Please can you give us more details so we can offer advice.

Thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes