cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Tv guide

Boothy97
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

When is the issue re tv guide not working going to be sorted please...been without  it for almost a week now

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 6

Hi

Please do try a reboot of the box, then disconnect the aerial, retune, connect the aerial back to the box and retune again, then test the guide and see if there is any improvement.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Others are reporting the fix has worked with a retune and /or a reboot.

It's not reliant on the internet or HDMI connection, so try disconnecting from the mains a restarting.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Carol-73
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

Hi, I did an online chat with TT tech services on Sunday, to be suggested do a factory reset..that didn't work, they couldn't give a timeline as to when it was going to be repaired, although they know about the problem.....sorry but it's not good enough....are we getting a refund for the days we have been without the use of tv/boxes, screens stuck that won't change channels...strangely mine came back on Monday night, but tonight at 6pm screen went blank, message saying no digital connection....what a load of mince...excuse my rant..thinking of going elsewhere.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Ps, don't perform a maintenance reset as this will not solve the issue.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

A fix was said to have been deployed today.

You may need to reboot your box ( turn off at the mains or hold the on button for 10 seconds or do until it reboots) and perform a retune.

Please let us know if it works or not as YouView are actively looking into this.

The following notice is on the Service Status Dashboard (https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Service-Status-Dashboard/bd-p/service).

If the advice doesn't work then keep an eye on the status board for updates. Thank you.
We're aware some TV customers using our TalkTalk TV and TalkTalk TV Plus Boxes are currently having issues with the Guide not loading and being unresponsive.

We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time and assure you that our engineers are working with Youview to restore this feature as a priority.

Youview have made us aware a reboot of your TV box does NOT resolve this issue. They have advised performing a Maintenance reset could be completed to resolve the issue.

0 Likes