cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Hi @Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following : removing the aerial = Y/N remove the ethernet = Y/N reboot =...

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Wrong date and time on TV box

My box has suddenly started showing a February date when I go to Guide and so says there is no information for programmes. The different apps for channels (iPlayer etc) are not available.

Tv guide

When is the issue re tv guide not working going to be sorted please...been without it for almost a week now

TV services slow

Asking about my son's service as he has learning disability. His internet is working fine but when he uses his TV - especially the Guide it is incredibly slow. and it is slow responding We have reset his TV View box but it has made no difference.Help...

Rusty_2 by Conversation Starter
  • 17 replies
  • 0 like

TV Guide not working

The TV Guide isnt working properly. You can't change channel with it. It's very slow to appear. After about 2 hours it springs back to life and seems to work properly. But if you turn the TV off it goes back to being slow or freezing. I've re-booted ...

Mmatt by Sightseer
  • 40 replies
  • 6 like

Guide not loading

Guide is not loading on tv, have restarted box etc, still not uploading.

Cathcol by Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

Tv guide unavailable

I have just moved to talk talk and I’m having issues with my tv guide. It is saying I have 0 channels discovered on my tv. even once retuning it still says 0. I currently have no tv

Aerial question

Hi all, I've just switched over to talktalk from Sky. I'm just setting up the tv hub and come to plug everything in and found our SkyQ antenna is a dual cable and in the back of the tv hub it's a single antenna port that doesn't fit either. Does anyo...

Ryno91 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Search function

When searching for a programme to watch. Why does the earliest episode come up first and you have to scroll across through hundreds of episodes to get to the most recent ?

Conlaw53 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Channel numbers

I have the little black TV box, I think it's the 4K. A window popped up saying to rescan channels so I did , then after it said do you want to add extra channels so I pressed yes . Now the channels are starting with 800 instead of from 1. Is this nor...

Faith44 by Team Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub

The HOME button and the TV GUIDE botton on my remote are not working, all others buttons seem to be fine.

HDM1 CABLE

I am trying to connect my 4K box with HDM1 cable but have not got a port with HDM1only HDM2 and HDM3 how can I connect the box

Tv hub guide

Having issues after receiving a new tv hub box, the tv guide will often not display- press the button and it flashes and disappears , a restart fixes it but this is clearly a fault

Recording

I am new to TalkTalk. How and what do I need to record programs

RJP34 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Instructions

Got a new box yesterday. Wired it up, slight problem with flickering. However, there are no instructions how to work new zapper or a”Dummy’s” guide to use box

KenGreer by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Unable to record or watch recorded programmes

My talk talk box is not recording programmes. In addition, we are also unable to watch any recorded programmes. In addition, we are unable to watch earlier programmes from the Guide, like it used to when it took you straight to the programme from whi...

Missing bbc channels

My new talk talk tv box isn’t showing bbc on the guide so I can’t access bbc unless I use the iPlayer app

Nikki77 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

problems with subtitles

Just received my new TV hub and remote. When I select subtitles for films and some programes, the subtitles remain on screen for every other show. when I go to settings, the subtitle option is 'off' but they still show on screen. Solution??

hansam by Popular Poster
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

new box problem

new box won't get area required plus can't get on demand

newbox by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Remove banner on screen

How do I remove the transparent programme info banner at bottom of screen with ‘on next’ option to the right?

Adetows by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! TV Guide & Home Button not working

When I press the Guide button, I get a brief flash of the guide but it won't stay visible .... also, the home button seems to have the same problem. Any advice ? Thanks.

MarkDoz by First Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

4K TV BOX - PIN DISABLING

Is it possible to actually disable the PIN requirement completely?During the initial set-up it is required that a 4 digit PIN is entered, I have no need for a PIN in my house.I have looked for the option to be able to not require its use but all I ca...

Shytalk by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

New TalkTalk TV Box Specs and more info????

Hi Guys Where can I find out what the full specs are of the new TV Box?I would like to know: 1) Can it be recorded on if I insert a Pen Drive or Hard Drive? If so how may channels can be recorded at once?2) What TV System does it use? YouView or Free...

RazzOne by Whizz Kid
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like