TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TV
TV troubles? Small screen woes? This is the place for help and support or to simply share your TV experience
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TV

having intermittent fault on TV. On screen message says broadband not connected. TV LED on router not lit all other LED's are working normally.

TalkTalk box not working

My talktalk box has been playing up for a while now, switching off randomly & not always starting up when i switch it on. It's now not switching on at all. I've tried switching it off at the wall and switching on again but nothing's happening. I thin...

tv plus box stopped working

My TV plus box is not working , it will not record or play recordings and I cannot get 'catch-up'

Youview not connecting Does ANYBODY have a solution?

So having spent HOURS on the phone and laptop looking for answers all I can find is "connect the ethernet, reset you router....SOLVED!" WRONG. Ethernet FINE, Router FINE, Youview has no idea what the internet is. Talking to Talk Talk is a waste of ti...

Shayde45 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

NOW TV sports pass discount for Formula 1

Hi,Will there be a discount deal for NOW TV sports passes this year, as there was last year, before the 2022 Formula 1 season starts? I hope so.Thanks

mstrauss by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Cancelling TV but keeping broadband and calls

I would like to cancel my tv service only but keep the talktalk broadband and calls . Do I need to ring talktalk or can I cancel my TV service online? Thank you in advance

MrsRare by Chatterbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

On demand

If I connect my talktalk TV box to the internet (with a different provider) without a subscription will it cause any extra charges or will it work normally

Peter126 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

ITV hub not loading

Hi all. For several months now, we have not been able to load ITV Hub. When selected, it loads up the load screen, identifying ITV hub. Then we get the error message, starting that it cannot load ITV hub. I've tried updating the box, resetting the bo...

SBeevers by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

TV box issues

Hi Last few weeks I've been experiencing difficulties with my Youview box i.e.A) Locking up, requiring rebootB) Failure to connect to on demand apps (code YVM105 is the usual fault code)C) Failure to record or only part record I've tried all the sugg...

yogaman by Team Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Unresolved YMV102 and related error messages

For some time our YouBox (TT supplied, Huawei, c 2yrs old) has been playing up (slow MyTV navigation, etc) but since 2 days displays 'no broadband connection', error messages YVM102 and 105, cannot display Watch List page; lacks Guide info on all pac...

TV keeps losing broadband connection

My TV keeps losing broadband connection. It is happening regularly each day, often multiple times in an evening. I have tried re-booting the router many times. I can usually reconnect by turning the powerline adaptor off then on, however this sometim...

4 od (4 catch-up) no new programs

Hi so I've recently noticed that on 4 OD (channel 4 on demand) the most recent program aren't available to watch. The are available on my phone and tablet so it must be a youview box issue (?) I gone for example I can see week 2 of the bake off but n...

Katp90 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

jerky picture

Anyone know how to fix a jerky picture via Netflix on the you view box? it's like a frame or two is dropping.

Joe71 by Popular Poster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Missing Programmes

Has anyone else experienced missing shows on catch up services? I wasn't able to watch The Last Leg on Saturday, no 24hr in Police Custody from Monday and Bake off from last night. All missing from the channel 4 catch up on my TV but I can log in and...

Does More TV Still Work?

Does the MoreTV section still exist?I know that the TalkTalk boosts have stopped, but as a legacy customer I still have the entertainment and kids boosts active.For the last couple of days I noticed a TTG-312 Error when I try to get to MoreTV to watc...

Access to Catch-up or on demand

For some time now I have been unable to access Catch-up or On Demand, despite having been able to do so previously. I have checked that my TV box is linked to my router and switched both off and on again, but there still appears to be no internet acc...

CindyW by Popular Poster
  • 21 replies
  • 1 like

Now Sky Sports voucher

Any help appreciated.... have today received NOW voucher email for £20 a month discounted NOW Sports Membership for 12 months but keep getting 'your voucher is invalid' error page when trying to redeem voucher. Any thoughts as to why I can't complete...

Colinho by Conversation Starter
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

ITV player has never worked properly - needs updating

Hi the itv player on demand, sticks on the 2nd set of adverts and has to be closed. Every single time without fail. It’s done this on all 3 Talktalk tv boxes I’ve owned. I contacted itv regarding this, they told me at first they knew about this issue...

ken01 by Whizz Kid
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Set top box won’t connect to Internet

My second set top box will no longer connect to the internet. It was working fine until a couple of months ago when there was a service outage on 9th April but hasn’t worked since. I have had a new box but that won’t connect either. I’ve tried and re...

SBurt2 by Popular Poster
  • 12 replies
  • 0 like

On Demand TV freezing

When watching on demand TV via the Talk Talk box the feed / picture keeps freezing it does not matter if BBC, ITV, All 4 etc. Had a long live chat (1h 45m) with an agent, who basically got me to do a Factory Reset on the box, which I did. When I went...

SteveB86 by Popular Poster
  • 14 replies
  • 0 like

On Demand/Catch-up not working

The only on demand service that has worked since I joined TalkTalk recently is BBC iPlayer. Other channels run the adverts up to the start of the requested programme and then show a message saying that it's not available. Why does this happen and how...

Sue2210 by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Preorder question for my mum!

I'm looking at a Fibre65 + Telephone + Multiroom TV package for my mother who lives some distance from me so I'm looking to eliminate as many unexpected issues as possible!! In the current configuration she has a Sky modem in the sitting room with a ...

jimslita by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like