TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TV
TV troubles? Small screen woes? This is the place for help and support or to simply share your TV experience
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Easy Opt out Talk Talk TV option

I am keen to renew, yet am unable to select to opt out of Talk Talk TV. Not used the box for a year. Since as a company you are keen to offer the best internet and call facility why impose £48 per year on the customer when they don’t want this featur...

Sydkadie by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT TALKTALK!!!!!!

F F S! (IT'LL BE ALL CAPS, I'M FING ANNOYED!) CREEPING JIMBO CHRISTMAS! HOW IMPOSSIBLE IS IT TO ACTUALLY CONTACT THESE PEOPLE/BOTS? I CAN'T EVEN ASK A FOODLING QUESTION ON LIVE CHAT AS"MY SESSION HAS EXPIRED PLEASE CLOSE THIS WINDOW AND OPEN A NEW CH...

Cowboy62 by Chatterbox
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Nowtv pass isn't the same I think it needs sorting.

Can't access the nowtv prices, we're should we find codes or how do I add it, all help appreciated It's been some 48 hours didn't get turned on,Engineer left for 2hours to do what?Came on today Prices don't match nowtv app or on mobile as the do in...

TalkTalk TV poor choice

The reason I joined TalkTalk was mainly for Pay-TV and freeview channels all in one place. Now that TalkTalk no longer offers this, I have no reason to keep TalkTalk meaning that BT TV who also use Now TV are able to show all Now TV live channels on ...

communication with customers

You need to find ways your customers can communicate with you. I've been trying for a week now to get in touch about my new TV box which won't record but I can't get a straight answer how to do something about this. Have you any idea how very frustra...

Khandro by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

YouView box fails to strike up.

Help please Huawei DN372T, fails to strike up.Comes up with 'Waking up', there's a brief fuzzy flash then 'Please Wait' comes up.Then 'Choose Smart for faster wake up', then 'loading'. Then just shuts off. Have rune through 3 options on the Maintenan...

Smudge47 by Team Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Coronavirus Daily update should be uploaded to you view immediately

In a national emergency I need2be able to see the daily coronavirus update when I get home. But I can't as talk talk seem to currently wait till about 7.30 for it to be uploaded. However emmerdale is available to watch minutes after it finishes. It's...

Cranswil by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

TV Boost on hold

With the current situation with the Corona Virus I contacted talktalk to ask if my Sky sports boost could be put on hold while there is no live sport. I was informed I could cancel my TV boost and restart it when the live sport starts again but that ...

Review the Youview Box

Where is TalkTalk TV going? The latest TalkTalk Youview box the Huawei 372 must have been at least five years in service and is now proving quite troublesome. The absence of a more current and more reliable box could raise questions where is TalkTalk...

Giraffe by Wise Owl
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

TalkTalk V3 Remore Contol

Does anybody know the Remote Control 4 digit code to to sync a Ferguson Android TV. After trying lots of codes the closest I have got is 2246 which turns TV Off and controls volume but source does not work with it. I have tried manufacturer and Talk ...

hd channels 101-105 : idea why they're gone.

Retuned today in the north east and hd channels 101 - 105 missing (what was the five main channels in hd).Have Talktalk sold the wavelengths off to 5g mobile broadband?? If so why are they not reducing our bills as our hd tvs are redundant when watch...

Gary Mck by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Masterchef Australia

HiI'd like to point out a real problem with Masterchef Australia on Talk Talk catch up Channel W. Every recording cuts off before the end of the episode. This is very frustrating as you miss out every tome who goes home. And have to try and work it o...

lesroper by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

New talktalk box

About time the hardware gets update I've been with talktalk 10plus years and every software update makes no difference.

TV Boost Recording

I would like to be able to record one TV boost channel whilst watching another at the same time.For example; I would like to watch Sky Sports Premier League whilst recording Fox.

Yelpat by Chatterbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

new £4 charge for tv

heres an idea knock the new £4 charge for the tv service on the head you are going to loose customers by the thousands as soon as the contracts are up they will leave bit of a shot in the foot i would say

anoyed by Whizz Kid
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Connecting your TV Box using Network Connectors

Is it possable to use My TT Sky Sports Boost away from home.By that I mean taking my box to another address and plugging into there internet and watching the match

ASP67 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Recordings

Hi, Have just got the TV+ box to enable us to record programmes. I thought it might be able to record two programmes at once. Is this a possibility?

Diane by Super Duper Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Don't go with talk talk

Don't go with talk talk terrible service, my channels have been flipping uncontrollable for a month. Sent out an engineer said call if it happens again, it did tried get a new box gave up. Unplugged the box watching terristrial channels cancelled cha...

tv remote

hello just changed my tv over to a bluespot and found that all functions work on my talktalk remote except volume, very annoying, bluespot cant help as they only support sky!

Viewing Recordings That Have been Paid For

The TalkTalk publicity blurb says ho you can record messages on their wonderful? box, yet if you wish to watch a recording made whilst having a sunscription to channels that has since expired results in the IPC6039 error message.Why is it that you ca...

No subscription channels

Hi, I've seen this is a fairly common issue - I have lost my subscription channels (sky sports, sky cinema and sky kids as boosts). We've just moved house (within Kenilworth, Warwickshire). The subscription channels worked fine on Monday 15th October...

Sky sports red button update needed

We need this update as we are paying full amount for this package and not even getting the best outcome so please update the software so we can access all live fixtures that we are missing out on.

Sam1avfc by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like

Sky Sports Red Button

So so disappointed this doesn't work. We are new to talktalk only a matter of weeks and thought this option would be available and a reason why we took out the Sky Sports Package. We pay for the whole of the Sky Sports Package so why is this not offe...

Leanne76 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 like