cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

YVM102

Very frustrating not being able to use my Apps, especially as the monthly charge has just increased.Obviously tried to reboot modem.How to fix please

tv

cannot access itvx

Rongs44 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub is slow

Hi, I have a TV Hub that runs on Google TV and find that the menus and accessing apps are very slow especially when turn the box on for the first 5-10 mins. Even after using for a while it can be slow and glitchy with the please wait logo appearing o...

jdx90 by Chat Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Netgem 4k TV box

Hi, Just wandering if I can setup my own home screen with what apps I want, ie add Netflix and prime instead of what comes pre loaded, Thanks in advance

vauxman by Conversation Starter
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Itvx

I had itvhub and trying to get itvx theapps there but it's asking me to contact help..

bogey by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Netgem box

Hello, What apps are available on these small boxes, I need ITVx and now tv, prime and Netflix.I've ordered a box but some say now app isn't available, is this true or.... If so I'll have to return it, Thanks in advance.

vauxman by Conversation Starter
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! TV Guide & Home Button not working

When I press the Guide button, I get a brief flash of the guide but it won't stay visible .... also, the home button seems to have the same problem. Any advice ? Thanks.

MarkDoz by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Subtitles when using Prime Video on TV

I can't get subtitles to appear when viewing Prime material. I have tried the Settings-Accessibility-subtitles route but it makes no difference on TV. Subs appear on my iPad so it's not the movie at fault. There seems to be no Prime-specific subtitle...