cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Now and netflix

I re contracted my full fibre. And added netflix and now ..I haven't recieved the emails to activate the services they keep saying its stick on there system...so I'm getting no help from talktalk

Still waiting for my TV service to be activated!

By now, I should’ve had a new Talk Talk, TV box and activation of my TV and now tv service. it was ordered on the 21st of February. There is a massive problem on my account which is blocked for some reason? one of your colleagues raise a ticket to th...

prescol by Enlightened One
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Activation link to Now TV add ons

I’m a returning customer and every time that my contract is up for renewal I have had to face the challenge of receiving the activation link for the NOW TV add ons. This month I have been over charged, again, after no receiving the link via email, th...

GVtop by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

talktalk tv

i want to stop paying for talktalk tv as a add on

TV package to add to my existing broadband/telephone deal

Hi all, I have an existing broadband (fast broadband) plus telephone package. I am looking to add the 'full fibre tv entertainment' package to my account. This would involve upgrading to Full Fibre which is available at my location. There is a slight...

Sky Sports Boost

Hi,I have been trying to sign up to the Sky Sports Boost offer of £20/month for 12 months. I go through the process successfully on my account and receive the message that a email will be sent for activation. I haven't received any email. I have been...

gordy52 by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Now TV Sport

Is it common after signing up to Now TV to not receive an email to activate your service? Do you have to wait for the box to arrive?

HamsTt by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

NOW TV activation

Hi,In short, this has been going on since I renewed my Fibre65 & Now TV/Sky Sports contracts back in October.The Now TV membership was £10 for 9 months, but for some unknown reason, I couldn't activate it. This was finally resolved in December, but I...

NevTabb by Chatterbox
  • 28 replies
  • 0 like

Now tv activation email

Hi, I am really fed up with talk talk now. Recently I added on talk talk tv with now tv and sky sports to my broadband package, I needed the now tv activation email re sent to my updated email address, so 3 days ago I went on live chat and was told i...

Cancel my tv subscription

I wish to cancel my tv subscription but I seem to be getting the run around. Can someone please help

Hoppy85 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! NOW SPORT subscription

Hi I've recently renewed by TalkTalk subscription and received the new Netgem 4K TV box. As part of this I've renewed Now Sports as a TalkTalk boost. I had to delay taking on the boost while my direct subscription to NOW Sports ran down (on Oct 21). ...

BenWarwick by Conversation Starter
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

Now TV. Why can’t I remove the Boost?

Hi all, I recently tried to remove the NOW TV boost from my package but ended up paying £9.99 for it on my last bill. So I have 3 questions here that the online chat agent failed to understand. 1. After I was told that NOW TV was included in the bund...

IMG_1950.png
SteveElmo by Conversation Starter
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

NowTV add-on cancelled 3 months ago but still showing on my bills

I cancelled this add-on by phone (apparently the only way to cancel) on July 18th 2023. Nevertheless the charge still appeared on the following month's bill. Queried this by phone on August 22nd, and was told this was a billing error, and that a revi...

chrislav by Team Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Talktalk tv box

I have just renewed my broadband contract and carried on with talktalk tv. l was sent a new box but this doesn’t look like it will record. This wasn’t mentioned. It seems pretty pointless if this is so. The whole point of paying for tv was to have a ...

Coling3 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

NOW Sports Boost issue

TL:DR When does the 14 days NOW activation window start? I had an email a couple of months ago offering a NOW Sport subscription that was available to me. I read the small print and noticed the offer was available until 9th September, so I waited unt...

Vitrocmax by Chat Champion
  • 14 replies
  • 0 like

Now Boosts

Hi. I have been trying to set up a Now Entertainment boost for three or four days now. I did it online firstly but never received a confirmation email. And for two days I have been in online chats with Talktalk and on both occasions have been told it...

Now Sports Boost

Ordered Now Sports on my Account as offered in email. Logged into Now Sports and able to watch sport no problem but unable to access Now boost. I now discover I have to be a tv customer to use Now boost. I have registered as a tv customer at an addit...

DANIX1 by Chatterbox
  • 12 replies
  • 0 like

Will My TV Boost be affected by Upgrade to Full Fibre

I am currently on Fibre 65 with TV boost including NOW Sports. This contract expires on 15 August '23. I have been thinking of upgrading to Full Fibre 150. But having read the info I think it will mean my TV boosts will not be compatible and they wil...

Gerro by Team Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

TV Package Upgrade

Upgraded Package and wrong prices yet again sent in confirmation email.Upgraded through my account prices clearly listed as £20 sky sports and £5 TV. With free equipment P&P .Then I get a confirmation email stating £34.99 with discount of £13.99 + £5...

User_400 by Team Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

NOW HD Boost

I have taken out NOW sports membership for a number of years. We have a son who is mad keen on football. Our last membership expired in June as the football season came to an end. I have just taken out a further membership via TalkTalk as the £20 a m...

TV Boost

What's happened to the TV boost with the new broadband packages My existing contract ends very soon. What happens to the TV boost I currently have?

Gerro by Team Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

talktalk tv boxes

so Im really frustrated! I've just renewed my contract with TalkTalk. I've been with them constantly for over 20 years.. since they were Onetel in fact! I have one of the Huawei boxes. It's started freezing and failing to record (I have tried all sor...

Janatarl by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Now TV via TalkTalk

I've been a TT customer for some years now. Originally I had Sky Sports via the boost, but when that expired I took up the NowTV voucher offer and switched to that. That seems to have separated my Now and TT accounts so I pay Now direct. I notice Now...

hikernick by Conversation Starter
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Need to log back in to Now Tv

I had to reset my tv box ( an ex-Bt box) and have had to sign back in to online services. How do I sign back into NowTv which I have as an extra from TalkTalk ?( I don’t have original email from TalkTalk telling me I can now access NowTv. thanks