cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 like

NETFLIX, ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get Netflix and ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV and Netfix updated their apps and the software they use is no longer compatible wi...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

REMOTE CONTROL

Hi, my remote control to TV box 4K was damaged. How to order a new one?

apps and remote not working

Hiis anyone else having issues with the netgem tv box and remote?When we try to view iplayer or itvx my5 etc we get a blank screen which is only resolved by resetting the box, which we do 3 or 4 times aweek.The remote is sticking or just not working ...

Tv hub

My tv hub ain’t ain’t responding to my remote need a new one hw can I do this

TV Hub hand set/remote

I could do with h diagram of the new hand unit to explain what all the buttons do,how do I get subtitles on ?

Turning on/off TV box

When we turn of the TV either via the on/off button or the TV button, when we press one of the buttons to turn it back on the box is always off-line. Is this normal or just a pain? Thanks

New remote needed

Hi can anyone please tell me how I get a new remote control for my box can't find them anywhere Cheers Nikki

NikkiNoo by First Timer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 like

Broken remote control

Hi, Talktalk box remote control stopped working. Any advice how to get replacement Model: Huawei DN372T Thanks Israa Ali XXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS

Israa08 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Accessibility

I have pressed accessabilty button on remote but cannot find how to get out.

CDT06 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Renew contract

I want to upgrade the TV box and remote as this is now worn, difficult to press the buttons and generally the box is outdated. My contract is due for renewal. If I renew the contract will I be able to get the latest TV box

C_P1989 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Lost tv hub remote

We have misplaced our tv hub remote and have turned our house upside down trying to find it. Now I am starting to wonder if my son has accidentally thrown it in the bin/recycling. where can I get a replacement remote for the tv hub? I have bought a u...

Tv remote not working

Set up new hub yesterday worked fine. Today it’s stopped working I can turn it off but that’s all it will let me do. All the buttons have stopped doing anything

Talk Talk TV remote issues

The 4K remote that came with our box is awful! Quite often we press the pause button but it will rewind or fast forward instead! The buttons are really 'graunchy' and not at all positive. It's so annoying. Is this a common problem?

KRH21 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

TV

Will not turn on with new Remote 

Fried771 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Broken tv remote

I’ve had my talktalk recording box for around 7 years now and suddenly yesterday the remote has stopped working. how do I get another one?

Important HDMI setting hidden within the Settings cog wheel

I’ve just had full fibre 150 installed along with the new eero router and TV hub and I have to say that getting TT television set up properly has been difficult. I followed the directions on the TT website to connect the router via wifi to the TV box...

Tv remote

Has anybody had a recent issue where they cannot rewind or forward a programme when trying to watch something on iplayer

Dusty17 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Talk Talk Hub Remote Control - TV Volume

Hi, Today I received my replacement Talk Talk Hub On my previous Hub, I was able to control the TV volume with the Remote Control from Talk talk I've got a Hitachi TV, but I know the settings for this TV are under a different brand for some reason as...

stijn1990 by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Settings stuck on to tv screen

I accessed settings they came up on the screen and now I can’t get them off the screen. I have new hub and remote which I don’t like

Freda! by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Tv remote

The home and guide button does not always work on my remote. 

Enter your pin

Just set up new box. Accessing player and it’s asking me for a pin? What is this?

Joycy by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Remote

Guide home back buttons not working. Tried re pairing didn't work.

Gusg227 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Old Remote not working!

I've rebooted the router the talktalk box, 3 times, changed batteries but remote does not work. Guide wont load, changing channels and the pause/play function not working. The remote is several years old and probably needs replacing.

Tv box, remote

Hi, I'm having to reboot my tv box every time I turn my tv on, the remote is slow to respond or doesn't respond

Juls53 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like