cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 12 like

Tv problem

I can get AV4 but no respose from remote. Its quite new so battery is probabbly fine.

TalkTalk tv remote has stopped working

Hi my TalkTalk tv remote has stopped working and has been giving me problems for some time, I've done every thing suggested by TalkTalk to no avail, how can I get an original replacement, as in the past I've bought remotes that don't work? Thanks for...

Problem with tv remote

My remote isn’t working. I can’t change channels. When pressing home just get the apps. No tv guide

B4walks by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Remote not working for talk talk box

Hi The remote control for my huawei recordable tv box has stopped working. Could you tell me how I could get a replacement remote please ? The model is Huawei DN372T Recorder. regardsDavid

David198 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Tv problem

Tv set top box not talking to tv remote or tv. Do i need an upgrade?I dont understand what you mean

Carol143 by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub

The HOME button and the TV GUIDE botton on my remote are not working, all others buttons seem to be fine.

New TV hub

We have only had this new hub for a few days and were doing okay, but today the remote doesn't seem to want to navigate anywhere but ITV2. I can't get the guide up or change channels. Every time I press any button, the blue light flashes in the top c...

Huawei Talktalk box remote buttons not working.

Have changed the batteries and done a reset but at least half of the buttons (the important ones) are not working. Had this box ages so think the remote is maybe worn out ?

LibbyB by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Buttons on remote not working

Yesterday I set up my new TalkTalk TV Hub. All fine except that the TV and source buttons on the remote don't work. I have followed TT website instructions to re-pair my remote to the TV but this has not resolved the problem. What else can I try plea...

Wuffer by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Replacement remote

Our remote for our talktalk Huawai talktalk recording box box has stopped working are you able to send me a replacement it’s the one with the blue y button. Thanks for your help in advance.

Okarlden by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub remote control

I can’t use my talk talk tv hub remote to turn my tv on/off. I think I have paired it successfully. Should I be able to perform this function with it please

Bonnie9 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Broken remote control

Hi The remote control for my huawei recordable tv box has stopped working. Could you tell me how I could get a replacement remote please ? regardsIan

TV hub loosing connection with remote

Hi there loving my new tv hub. But in the 24 hours I've had it it just keeps losing connection with the remote. I have reset it up from scratch already three times. Each time I do it it's ok for a while then loses it again. Sometimes disconnecting th...

Janatarl by Conversation Starter
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

Use tv hub remote to turn tv on and off

Just got new hub after installation of fibre broadband with new remote.Old hub remote was used to switch both hub and tv on and off.how do I get the new hub remote to do the same ?

SteveC43 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Tv Remote

My TV remote is hard to work having to constantly press hare on some of the buttons. Is a replacement available?

Peterpop by First Timer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 like

New Talk Talk Hub

Gone over to full fibre and the new talk talk hub box today and feeling very disappointed and frustrated. The hub remote will not turn my new Samsung tv on and off yet the old one did. The sound and picture are out of sync and I can’t record programm...

Nanabee1 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV controller

TV controller no longer works, the red lights keeps flashing but non of the buttons work. I have tried changing the batteries