cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Replacment Talk Talk TV box

Hello,my tv box now takes more than 1 minute to open an app and it crashes out of apps regularly. It is over 6 years old. I would like a replacement box so I’m not waiting longer and so my viewing is not constantly interrupted with crashing.

Pause and resume live TV issues

I've recently had an "upgraded" TV hub box due to the ITV X compatibility issue with the old style Huawei box.However, when I pause live TV for any reason it is near impossible to resume playback without the picture and sound freezing and jumping. I ...

New tv box issues

The new android based TV box is full of software bugs unfortunately, e.g the tv guide will become inoperable requiring a reboot, the rewind feature is the same, apps drop out for no reason etc, it needs a software update and I'm hoping someone at tal...

Using tv on a pc

Hello. I don't have a television set. Can I purchase a TV package and use it on my PC, tablet, or phone? Is their an app (mobile or desktop) and do I get all normal TV stations? Netflix seems to be included. If I sign up to talk talk TV package, can ...

markjk by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Programme not on STV player

STV is advertising The Girl from St. Agnes as being able to view on STV player, but when I check on my television, it is not there. Is this a problem with the talktalk set top box?

Software update server down (DN372T)

One of the key servers (files.cdn.talktalk.net) that is involved in issuing software to the DN372T boxes is down. The following file is requested by DN372T boxes http://pcds.vlx.tv.talktalk.net/cds/from_huawei/PVR2_DN372T/Huawei_DN372T_B48SP91_Releas...

Futaura by Super Duper Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

DN372T software update + internet/usb recovery mode

I own a number of DN372T boxes - two in active use and two as a backup. Unfortunately, the HDD is dying in one of the active boxes, confirmed by SMART tests using Linux. Three of the boxes are fully up-to-date with the CS-3.8.128, MS-72.48.91, PC-486...

Futaura by Super Duper Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Latest box upgrade 8.4.27-58

I'm struggling to download the latest software upgrade. My set just freezes. Has anybody else had this problem?

SarahS3 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk Huawei Powerline Adapters PT200AV

Im currently using 2 Talktalk Huawei Powerline Adapters PT200AV with my TalkTalk TV box, and I believe one of them has stopped working. Can anyone help? I have tried all the online advice including a factory reset. (On the plus side, the lounge is no...

New TalkTalk TV Box Specs and more info????

Hi Guys Where can I find out what the full specs are of the new TV Box?I would like to know: 1) Can it be recorded on if I insert a Pen Drive or Hard Drive? If so how may channels can be recorded at once?2) What TV System does it use? YouView or Free...

RazzOne by Whizz Kid
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Talk Talk, TV assessability

I am really thinking about moving away from sky and going over to the new Talk TalkTV box, But I have one question. I know it has auto description as standard, but does it have Android’sTalk back or similar? That’s when you can navigate the TV home s...

prescol by Enlightened One
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

DN360T / DN370T / DN372T Software update no longer working

Hi, I recently replaced my DN370T box (after it packed up) with a DN372T, but noticed the software wasn't up to date. When attempting to update the software, I get a message saying "Sorry, an error occurred while trying to update your software. Pleas...

xyberlink by Popular Poster
  • 18 replies
  • 1 like

Aerial Channels Not Appearing On Guide

Got a weird issue currently where BBC 1 and BBC 2 after the latest software update no longer appear on the guide. Instead it starts at ITV which is channel 3.HOWEVER pressing 1 or 2 on the remote control will display the channels, so clearly they are...

Archy101 by Popular Poster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like