cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Pause and resume live TV issues

NTremz76
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I've recently had an "upgraded" TV hub box due to the ITV X compatibility issue with the old style Huawei box.

However, when I pause live TV for any reason it is near impossible to resume playback without the picture and sound freezing and jumping. I get so fed up with it that I have to bypass the paused segment altogether and forward straight back to live TV.

I've reported the issue to Talk Talk who said that I have a box fault and will send a replacement. I've now set up the replacement box but same problem persists, this is obviously an issue with this new Google TV box

Has anyone else had this problem and is there anything I can do to remedy it?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi

I've tested mine for 10 minutes and it was working correctly approximately how long are you pausing for.

Also have you tested across different channels to see if one is better than another due to the freeview signals.  I've tested on New channels such as channel 236 etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes