cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

DN372T Hardware number

My much loved DN372T set top box is no longer working correctly (timer recording causing the box to freeze and other matters.My current box has the number DN372T O1.O2.P. On looking online to replace it (as I do not want the new box Talk Talk provide...

New TV box not arrived

I had a long livechat session over a week ago and was promised a new TV box. This has not arrived and I have not received any confirmation about this

pne168 by Popular Poster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Problems with Talktalk tv plus box not recording on E4

We like to record Married at first sight Australia on E4 however it nearly always fails to record. Occasionally other programmes on Channel 4 fail to record but E4 seems to fail almost all the time. I have tried resetting the box etc but to no avail…...

Gnasher by Conversation Starter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Useless 4K Fibre tv box

For some reason, my guide does not have itv, bbc1 or bbc2. I've tried a rescan and on guide, they are just not there??? Well not on 101,102 or 103 channels.My wife already hated the new box as you can't record programmes on it. Well you can record th...

HolmseyD by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Does TalkTalk Provide Any Kind of Decent TV Box Nowadays?

I have just about had it with the utterly useless Netgem TV box which TT provided after the shutdown of the ITV hub. Although it had its issues, I didn't realise just how good the Huawei YouView box was - a Ferrari compared to Netgem's clapped out pe...

Janlara by Sightseer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 like

can't get my set top box to switch on /out of maintenance mode

please can someone help , i've had 3x 1 hour+ conversations with the call centre and on tuesday the 2nd call , they managed to resolve and a factory reset (keep recordings) was successful and all was well . but today it's not working again and after ...

pdbmn1 by Team Player
  • 28 replies
  • 0 like

Free serve since 4k box up and running

Since changing my old youview box to a new 4k Netgem box my built in to tv free serve has taken over the tv screen with all the banners and the list of settings etc at the top is screen tv sits on Freeview but Talktalk menu is not the same programs a...

Charged delivery to replace faulty equipment

I was assured via a 65 min chat that there would be no charge to replace my faulty youview box, only to find that they have slapped a 9.99 delivery charge onto my account. The online chat is a joke as clearly people who don’t speak or understand Engl...

Tv box

My tv box no longer connects to the tv 

Webbos by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub Faulty

@Karl-TalkTalk I've had my hub connected again for a couple of days now and have experienced no end of issues with it, such as Low sound, or indeed now, no sound Picture changing to letterbox rather than full screen Weak Signal - aerial is fine on TV...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

tv box

hello, my new talk talk tv box looses signal and needs retuning every day. signal is good generally. anyone experienced this problem ?

Replacment Talk Talk TV box

Hello,my tv box now takes more than 1 minute to open an app and it crashes out of apps regularly. It is over 6 years old. I would like a replacement box so I’m not waiting longer and so my viewing is not constantly interrupted with crashing.

Tv

Spoke to Talk talk yesterday regarding tv recording issues via talk talk boxRecording failedCan't access talk talk TV guideHave to reboot .. being unresponsive through remote Plus other issuesBox is 5 years plus old Talk talk had said it's a 3rd part...

gedow by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV box not working for live TV

I am using box model UZW4054TTG and last week when trying to watch live TV on all channels to came up with the error weak signal. It was a bit of a surprise as I had a new aerial fitted about 7-8 months ago, but I thought they may have fitted incorre...

Snaxdu by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Television

It doesn’t work when it’s windy? Yet it’s Fibre?

Helle by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

No TV

Hello, I have no conection on my TV for TalkTalk It came on briefly and then presented me with a blank screen. It is a Samsung Smart TV and when I click on Source and select HDMI2 it shows nothing no TalkTalk indentification at all. I have just compl...

IanB1058 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

New TV Box

On Wednesday you told me that I needed a new TV box. I still have not heard from you in an email or by DPD who are supposed to be delivering it. Can you please help?

4K talk talk box

I got the new 4k box, and it is useless for catchup on STV. Crashes after every commercial break. How can I get rid of it and cancel the monthly fee?

juliehut by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Pause and resume live TV issues

I've recently had an "upgraded" TV hub box due to the ITV X compatibility issue with the old style Huawei box.However, when I pause live TV for any reason it is near impossible to resume playback without the picture and sound freezing and jumping. I ...

TV hub cost

TT are offering a TV hub for £5. Would this be in addition to the £5 that I am already paying for TT TV or replace it ?

Speedwell by Conversation Starter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like