cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Cancel TalkTalk TV

No option to cancel sure i cancelled it ages ago but seems to be back and i'm being charged again the box i was sent never worked properly and was unusable so never used it, why is there no option to cancel, also just cancelled a security package i w...

Disney plus on 4k box

I can’t work out how to get Disney Plus on my 4k tv box. Is this even possible? I’ve tried looking at online suggestions but I don’t have the options that are suggested. Thanks in advance.

Hub

Have just received a Hub and set it up. Can it be transferred from one TV to another and back without re-setting?

Idsall by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Tv Hub info not coming up

The info isn’t showing up when we press the info button. If we press and hold the off button until the box appears on screen to turn off the box fully and then wait before turning it back on the info starts working again. We also had all of the chann...

Ljmm1967 by Popular Poster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

talktalkTV

Hi I sent my TalkTalk TV box back awhile but I am still paying for it how do I remove it from my bill.

Return bag

Hi. Do I receive a return bag/postage label for a useless tv hub?Thanks

How to get rid of pop up ads

When watching TV we keep getting these ads pop up for other channels, TV programmes etc like "have you checked out -insert irrelevant channel here-" with 2 options of "take me there" or "no thanks". How do I get rid of these as they keep popping up r...

NOW sports

Talk talk offers 11 channels with NOW Sport But sky sport has 12 channels can anyone tell me what channel is missing please?I’m wanting it for Tennis & Golf thanks In anticipation

Poppyred by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Watching recorded programmes

I find the 4K box is ok once I have found my way about but the problem I have is when recording, the palaver that I have to get to watching the program is daft. With a smart tv I have to come out of Freeview move on the banner to Talktalk then move t...

New hub and TV and audio are out of sync

We have the new TalkTalk hub, only acquired recently. I much prefer to record as an option (old box), although we do have Disney free through our bank so now I can access it through the new hub. Also ITVX as that had gone from the old box.The only pr...

Itvx

How do I get Itvx?

Swapping old TV box

When I change too TV hub will I lose my apps on my Sony TV and have too reinstall them or are they separate from the new tv box hub

paulspar by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV set up for development

Hi I’ve just set up my new tv box and all is ok but it states ‘For Development’ in the top corner

return of youview box

I returned my remote for my Sony Bravia TV in with my old Freeview box instead of the old remote for the Freeview box. I wish for my Sony remote to be sent back to me please. I can return the correct remote to talk talk if they want it.

I just get no signal

When I switch on the tv i just get a blue screen with no signal on it

GCC10nap by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub SD Card Expansion

Has anyone successfully added an SD card to their box for additional space for apps? I have now tried 3 different SD cards, 2 brand new, and none work. I have formatted them as system memory. My box still wont let me download any extra apps due to lo...

shugmo by Chatterbox
  • 12 replies
  • 0 like

New Talk Talk Hub

Will I require a Smart TV to give me more benefit from the New TT Hub box? Please!

Corky1 by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like