cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Cut off

Hello Iv received an email saying I haven’t paid a bill , how do I go about paying the outstanding amount?

Now tv

Hi recently joined talk talk and I'm trying to add now tv which says I should recieve an email as I have added to my account. I still haven't recieved an email. Could anyone advise me please

Television

It doesn’t work when it’s windy? Yet it’s Fibre?

Helle by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Now package

I have added Now Sport as a package and they are asking for a user name and password to enable Now on the TV. I have rung you to get this information and I have rung Now and they say I should go online to get what's needed . I have tried both and I h...

Watch list

Why is it not possible to add some programs to my watch list

Aerial question

Hi all, I've just switched over to talktalk from Sky. I'm just setting up the tv hub and come to plug everything in and found our SkyQ antenna is a dual cable and in the back of the tv hub it's a single antenna port that doesn't fit either. Does anyo...

Ryno91 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV box

I nolonger require TV box and do not want to pay for it any longer. What do I do? Can't get through to anyone.

Cathy18 by Chatterbox
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Watch list

After adding a program to the watch list, will future episodes be automatically added

No TV. No connection

Unable to link to Talk Talk TV. Internet and broadband working. We live in Rudry just outside Caerphilly CF83 3EN. Weather conditions have been very poor with some lightning and thunder. Not sure if this is contributing to a loss of signal. Has alway...

rlewis by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX

I can't select itvx on my tv 

4k tv box

Received my 4k box yesterday installed it this morning but there is no sign of google assistant. Which is the main reason I subscribed for it any ideas

Streaming live tv

Is it possible to watch live tv on talk talk without an aerial?I'm looking for a way to watch live tv when I don't have a decent tv aerial signal.I have decent talktalk broadband to stream but tv signal is poor.

Ian-a by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Netgem TV service.

I read somewhere this weekend that Talk Talk is providing so many channels through the Netgem tv service. Is it available on the Talk Talk TV Hub?. prescol

prescol by Enlightened One
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Unable to activate NOW TV link

Hi all,I received an email confirming my NOW membership. When I try to activate it by clicking on the link, nothing happens. Can anybody help with this problem please? Thanks.

nicnac43 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

ITV news

I live in the north east, but I'm getting Granada news. Does anybody know how I can get Tyne Tees news?

MGA100 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

NowTV not active on New account

I have a similar issue to an earlier comment about TV not being activated. I have a new connection and although I’ve had 2 emails confirming and then cancelling my NowTv subscription and now unable to active via my TalkTalk account. Not a good first ...

TV screen frozen and no sound

I have a fairly new TV hub box which has worked fine but today the TV screen picture is frozen and there is no sound. Help please.

Jacky9 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! talktalk tv

i no longer use my talktalk tv set up and would like to cancel this part of my account

osw51 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Still waiting for my TV service to be activated!

By now, I should’ve had a new Talk Talk, TV box and activation of my TV and now tv service. it was ordered on the 21st of February. There is a massive problem on my account which is blocked for some reason? one of your colleagues raise a ticket to th...

prescol by Enlightened One
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

TV box

Hiwe are having lots of problems with our TV box. Tomorrow we have our 4th engineer visit booked. It runs fine for about a month then suddenly refuses to work, we have to unplug it all and re plug, sometimes it works, sometimes not. It’s sooo frustra...