cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 like

NETFLIX, ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get Netflix and ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV and Netfix updated their apps and the software they use is no longer compatible wi...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Talktalk hub

I have just received my new Talk Talk hub and want to install it today. Please advice which is the better ...To connect it via WiFi or via erthernet cable to the nearby router? Thank you

Renewing contract - Tv hub v you view box

About to renew contract & being offered TV HUB. CAN I still use the old You view box until I’m ready to install the new tv hub or is it mandatory to ditch it as soon as I agree new contract. Also on the new Hub, do u know if playlists can be FF to sk...

Annie9896 by Popular Poster
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

To Fergusson, still cant reply

Thanks for your reply, but I can't reply to it. I can't get a reply field and the arrow at the end of your post just takes me back to the top. As far as I can tell, I am logged on properly and I can create posts (as you see of course). I have never h...

Speedwell by Conversation Starter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Why can't I reply in my post

I have posted about a problem with ARC when using the TT hub. There has been a reply and I want to reply to the reply. I have replied successfully in the past to other posts but this time the reply button is missing. Can anybody tell me what is going...

Speedwell by Conversation Starter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Settop box

Our stettop box seems to have packed in, we can't record or access Catch Up any more. The D-Link plug is also not working. I have gone through various possible solutions to no effect. We would like a new box and a D-Link, please.

Set top Box.

Hi, I received a message from Netflix that from the 7th November i will not be able to receive Netflix on my set top box. Do i need a new set top box??thank you.

TV problem

We have power and WiFi connection but the TV isn't working! The remote control doesn't appear to be connected to the HUB box and/or TV. Any advice?

TV hub lags or doesn't respond to remote or does it's own thing

Hi, I have a TalkTalk TV hub with an issue. It's either very laggy, doesn't respond to remote commands or just does its own thing by opening apps that we don't want open. We have switched the box off and on again. No difference. We have factory reset...

TV hub & TV

ever since I replaced my old Talk talk player with this new hub I have been having problems that I did not have with the old set up. Whilsy the hub an tv work ok if I put on another TV both sound and picture is out of sync with both Tv's, this is ver...

Dwdotty by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Now link not working

have waited since 20/8/24 for the link to be resent, I have contacted your team via chat & phone no less than 12 times but this is never resolved, I have a complaint ref & no one contacts me about that either the customer service i have received is t...

lisa17 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Talk Talk TV box

Hi, I’m have been paying £5.00 per month for TV add on for sometime and I do not have a Talktalk TV box. Please can you arrange for one to be sent to me? Thanks

Tv box DN360T

Can you tell me I get into SETTINGS on my TV BOX DN 360T. Please.

Sky Sports+

I have an old Youview box which means I cannot use ITVX, but I am happy to wait for that until I need to replace my TV which is not a smart TV. I am though thinking of subscribing to NOWTV for Sky Sports. I know I can do this but can anybody help wit...

garyp41 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

NOW TV Sports Package Increase

Hello, My NOW TV Sports package has recently increased from £10 a month to £34.99 a month. I have been on the chat to try and get this reduced as it's not affordable and been told can't do anything as can't apply anymore discount to my account? Howev...

NatAnd by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Now tv still no boost

Decided to add now back to my package hoping this problem had been fixed ...we signed up to a product that says watch in HD without adverts and there is no HD boost active ...and I can see a lot of peope are in the sane boat..and all that I see that ...

TalkTalk TV (4K)

Hello I have a question about TalkTalk + TV package. I have just come to the end of Fibre 65 with TalkTalk TV 4K box (paid discounted rate of £2.50 for TalkTalk TV discount). Today I have renewed on a new contract for 24 months. I will be paying the ...

Jaxx1 by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

How do I get TalkTalk to send me another NOW TV activation email ?

First activation email didn't work as my previous Now TV contract directly with 'Now TV ' had not quite been finally cancelled by Now TV. That has now been done.Now Talk Talk are not sending me another Now TV activation email, despite spending severa...

MarkC87 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Entertainment

Have been unable to phone TalkTalk as phone is not available at the moment this has been for the last few days I need to cancel Entertainment membership didn’t know that a monthly charge was for this .

TV

Hi guys, hope you are all doing well. Can anyone tell me if there is any kind of standby on the TV. Reason I am asking is that twice now my TV has switched off on its own and this has never happened before so wondering if anything to do with talktalk...

Tv android box

Picture and speech are out of sync. I have done a factory reset 4 times and tried all the other options as advised on community hub but problem persists.

NOW TV

I need an email to activate my NOW tv please. I have had a couple of texts saying you have sent an email, but I have not yet received it.Thanks JP

Jan..... by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like