TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TV
TV troubles? Small screen woes? This is the place for help and support or to simply share your TV experience
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some advertised programmes not available on You View

Hi, not a problem as such - just wondering why. Would love to watch Sequestered which is being widely advertised at moment on STV/ITV, but says not available on You View.Any reason ? - have had this with other programmes too in the past.

Twist by Conversation Starter
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

HUAWEI DN372T not accessing ITV Hub

Google tells me that the ITV Hub cannot be accessed using the old TalkTalk box HUAWEI DN 372T from 31.3.22 sure enough I can no longer access the ITV Hub for catch-up tv. Has anyone else experienced this. I think I need a new box but cannot get hold ...

SusieV by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Youview box

HiLately our Youview box has not been allowing the use of apps - IPlayer, Netflix etc. We just get the message 'apps unavailable. Unable to load'. Tested broadband connection - healthy. Switched router off for 20 minutes - no change in message when l...

Now TV

Hi just would like to know how i can cancel the now tv plan i took out with talktalk as i believe it was when u moved tv service to now tv offer on the my account do i have to do it with u guys or with now tv directly

hosay299 by Philosopher
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Newly sent Now TV vouchers already expired

I have just been on my account to request new now tv vouchers. Got the email, followed the link. Kept getting an error message. Checked the details at the bottom of the email the vouchers that I was sent today (March 2022) expired on 28/02/22. So vou...

Laker by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

tv plus box stopped working

My TV plus box is not working , it will not record or play recordings and I cannot get 'catch-up'

Request to return TV box.

Hi,Yesterday I recieved an e-mail from TalkTalk requesting me to return my TV box by the 19th April, stating that a returns pack would be sent out shortly in order for me to not have to send it to landfill and that it would be recycled. I have an act...

glanman by Conversation Starter
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Cancelling TV but keeping broadband and calls

I would like to cancel my tv service only but keep the talktalk broadband and calls . Do I need to ring talktalk or can I cancel my TV service online? Thank you in advance

MrsRare by Chatterbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Netflix

As a TalkTalk loyal customer for many years. I want to talk to someone who can resolve my issues and not be kept me on the phone for 45 mins while trying to sort my issues. I have just renewed my contract with Netflix on 21st January 2022. I had to p...

Edward57 by Chatterbox
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

You view DN372T failed

Hi there,Since last Thursday our box has failed to record any scheduled programmes, will not play back any programmes already recorded, and will not access any content on the various players.We have tried turning it off at the wall for a while, and u...

NetFlix Fibre65 code - not received

I don't think I'm the only person in this situation where I've been promised a code for my discounted netflix subscription, but it hasn't arrived. Trying to follow the instructions in this thread (https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TV/Netflix/m-p/28...

ITV hub ads sticking

I've had this issue before and assumed it's down to the transmission. But it's started to get very irritating particularly on ITV hub. I've done a search on here and there's a lot of historical references to the problem and no apparent solution. What...

des09 by Problem Solver
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Apps

Itv hub my4 and my5 do not load programs. They all play adverts but then they freeze

Teresa17 by Chatterbox
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Retain Entertainment Boost at renewal.

Good evening,My contract is up for renewal in just over a month. I currently have Faster Fibre, Speed boost, TV with Entertainment Boost (TV box can record) and unlimited UK calls on my landline. I am not a fan of accessing TV via an app, despite the...

SBeevers by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Itv hub not playing

Help please. I can load itvhub app, select a programme but will not play - freezes on itv more than TV screen with scrolling balls. Unit is dn372t. Have done factory reset but made no difference. Other apps ok

revkim by Popular Poster
  • 27 replies
  • 0 like

was told channels are on now tv boost but they arent

hi there so in december i resigned up to talk talk for a great deal was then told everything was removed from my account and moved to now tv my box was so old it was compatible i was then fighting with talk talk for over a month before a managed esca...

Sky sports on another device

Hey  If I have sky sports on my talk talk package and on my box can I get it on another device like my phone or laptop? Thanks Tom

Very slow smart apps

Just got a new TT tv box. Took 2 attempts to get tv channels. Now can't use players as slow as a snail.What could be the problem? Our smart tv players and apps work ok so it seems internet is ok

Whyme2 by Conversation Starter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Now TV Entertainment voucher

I am having a problem trying to get a Now TV Entertainment voucher. I request the voucher for Now TV Entertainment but when it takes you to the next page there are only options for Now TV Sport or Cinema. Can someone help please?

mchlorine by Popular Poster
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! NOW TV PASS

Please Help.How do I cancel my NOW TV SPORTS PASS

OLDPRO by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

NOW TV - Cinema Pass not being sent

I have requested the cinema pass 4 times over the last week. Each time I am told that a code will be sent within 24 hours, then 1 hour, but nothing is received. The email address shown is the one used to log into the TalkTalk website. No, they are no...

_kj__ by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

ITV hub not loading

Hi all. For several months now, we have not been able to load ITV Hub. When selected, it loads up the load screen, identifying ITV hub. Then we get the error message, starting that it cannot load ITV hub. I've tried updating the box, resetting the bo...

SBeevers by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

TV Box record and playback failure

Recorded programs do not play back since the morning of 18/12/21. I tried a power off then back on, but no improvement. Photo shows screen before it goes blank.Recordings are failing from 18/12/21Live program works (displays OK with sound.)BBC iplaye...