cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Netflix & talk talk box

Havnt got a smart TV and watch things like Netflix and Disney plus through an xbox one. If I get a talk talk box could I get rid off the xbox and stream through the box. Hope it makes sense. Thank you

Ginty76 by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX

How do I get ITVX on my Talktalk box

Now Tv Sky Sport

I am thinking of signing up for the current Now Tv Sky Sport offer but would welcome some further info hoping that someone currently using the service will be able to answer. I know I require TalkTalk Tv, currently advertised at £5 per month. Is this...

Giraffe by Wise Owl
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Netgem 4k TV Box Apps not working

Last night about 23:30 no catch-up apps were working on our Netgem 4k TV box. Whichever app we chose whether BBC iplayer, ITVX or U all we got was a grey screen. The box, of course was Internet connected or we wouldn't be able to access the apps at a...

NOW

Signed up for NOW but activation email not received, is there a dely?

TalkTalk TV 4K Box

I have been having difficulty with watching catch up.It has gone on for sometime and I refer to last evening I was watching a programme on ITV3 (channel 10) when after the second break for adverts it stalled. I pressed the "back" button and on the sc...

johnh21 by Chatterbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX

How do I get ITVX on my tv?

Box Unresponsive

I'm using the TalkTalk TV Hub and have had a couple of instances over the last couple of days where the box has become unresponsive to the remote (both times it's been on BBC 1 HD, channel 101, but this may just be a coincidence). Pressing "Home" or ...

eXistenZ by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

U app not working on TalkTalk tv (you view) box.

Since the change over of UKTV play to U the app does not work. It will display all available programmes to watch on catch up but when you click to play a programme an empty blank box is displayed with a play icon in it and the word undefined displaye...

Adding apps

Can you add apps onto the tv i wanted to add discovery plus as i already have the subscription amazon wont let me sign in they want me to buy it again

ITVX problems

I have been trying to watch programmes on the itvx app, but half way through the program the screen goes black and I have to come out of the app and go in again. This has happened 2-3 times when watching. Is it the tv, talk talk, help needed please.A...

4K Box and ITVX

How can you update the ITVX app? The fire stick and tv app allow us to watch live tv either from the start when the programme is still on. We can’t do this through talk talk tv and think the app needs updating

HelenP85 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

TV HuB

hello , anyone, now i have up upgrade to the tv hub box, ? do i need to keep my youview box on or off thank you

Tv Hub info not coming up

The info isn’t showing up when we press the info button. If we press and hold the off button until the box appears on screen to turn off the box fully and then wait before turning it back on the info starts working again. We also had all of the chann...

Ljmm1967 by Popular Poster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

TV light not lit up. Unable to use Apps on TV

Over the last week or so we have developed an issue with our TV and using any Apps. The router does not have the TV lit up and the TV keeps saying it is disconnected from the internet. We have reset the router, reset the TV and are at a loss.

Can’t log in to Now app on TV hub

I can’t log in to Now Tv App on my new tv hub box I have a Now TV account, but it’s not through TalkTalk, I could access my Now account on old box but can’t log in on new hub?

Lizzie67 by First Timer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Talktalktv 4

I was getting tv guide on my mobile and tablet. I have followed suggestions ie unplugging tv deleting account and reinstalling. The message says successfully paired with tv but still no guide?

Mazmuff by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

IPlayers and apps

Why am I not able to receive TV apps or iplayers and only live TV?

laked by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

UKTV Not Playing

My Huawei box has recently stopped playing UKTV . The App opens and you can see all the programmes but it won't play anything. I've seen posts about My5 not working but this works OK on mine. I haven't seen any solution to this on here unless I've mi...

Crumpysi by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

my contract and Netflix

As I understood my new contract includes Netflix( free). Is that right? On the Netflix page ( on my TV with the new box)it says that I have to pay an additional 5 pounds. How do I activate my Netflix without paying that sum?

Now boost on EE receiver

Just a word of caution. If you decide to swap to an EE HDD receiver which is so much more responsive than the TT Huawei units the Now boost will not work. I don’t know how or why but TT are blocking the boost even though the Now app works fine.

deanshaw by Team Player
  • 12 replies
  • 0 like