cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Attempting to improve WiFi coverage

Really need Tech assistance for this one!I have a YouView Box which is working just fine via a TalkTalk supplied "HomePlug" kit from way back, obviously a re-branded product who's origins I do not know.The "Master" unit is plugged in to the router wi...

Steamywee by Super Duper Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 like

D-LINK Mod No DHP-300AV

NO LIGHTS ON ADAPTOR AND RESETTING DOES NOT WORK HOW CAN I GET A REPLACEMENT PLEASE .

Samsung Smart monitor with Youview box?

Hi. I may have the opportunity to purchase a new Samsung Smart Monitor TV LS32AM500 very cheaply indeed but will it be compatible with my Youview box that is currently hard wired to my non internet Samsung TV with Talk talk power line cables? Thank y...

laney760 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

D link adapter replacement

The adapter that links to the hub isn't working. So i dont have any internet on the tv. I can't get through to Talktalk. How can I get a replacement? Thanks.

Alexis1 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

BBC iPlayer buffering with new 4k TV box

We recently swapped our Talk talk TV to the new 4k box, but we've noticed that BBC iPlayer buffers frequently during catch up. Our last box didn't have any of these problems.The TV is connected to a power line adapter using an ethernet cable.When it ...

AdamB_ by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Multiple Adapters with Eero

Have recently had Full Fibre 150 installed with an Eero router and Telephone Adapter.Previous Router used a Powerline Adapter to connect to TV in another room.As the Eero Router only has one Ethernet Socket, can I use an Ethernet Splitter to connect ...

Replacement powerline adapter

Hi, my powerline adapter has stopped working (power light is no longer on), so we aren't able to use Talktalk Tv services. Any guidance on how to get replacements? Thanks

Jaynie38 by First Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk Huawei Powerline Adapters PT200AV

Im currently using 2 Talktalk Huawei Powerline Adapters PT200AV with my TalkTalk TV box, and I believe one of them has stopped working. Can anyone help? I have tried all the online advice including a factory reset. (On the plus side, the lounge is no...

D-Link DHP 300AV has stopped working

One of my D-Link DHP300AV seems to have died (no lights coming on) ,,,cant watch access on demand TV / iplayer etc. How do I get a replacement please.

nasa19 by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Powerline Adapter Failure

One of my powerline adapters has failed, it has no power, I've tried a different power source & also done the reset procedure, how do I go about getting a replacement please?Without this I cannot use catch-up TV.

Youview Streaming Apps / Internet Speeds

Hi There, I seem to have a problem with my internet speeds anytime i use any of the streaming apps on the Youview box, i have sky sports HD with NOW TV and any time i watch NOW TV through my Youview box the picture starts off in perfect HD but after ...