cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Smart line adapter stopped working

dudkate
Participant
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

My adapter is completely black, tried resetting but no lights. How do I get a replacement please 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Lovely thanks 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

Usually it takes around 24-48hrs for equipment to arrive via courier, however there could be a delay due to the Bank Holidays tomorrow or monday.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Ok thanks 

how long will it take for the new ones to arrive please? Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi,

You're Welcome 🙂

no need to return the older broken ones.

Regards 

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thanks 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

i'll get a replacement set of adapters out to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes