cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

No Adult channels in YouView

surfing69
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

on my old and my new TV with inbuilt Freeview i can access the adult channels  670, 673,674, 678, 699.

However these channels do not appear in the YouView channel list despite deactivating the adult content setting and retuning.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi surfing69,

Have you followed the advice of my colleagues, did this help?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Have you tried entering the channel numbers manually?

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

Is that under the Restricted Adult Content section of settings?

Provided the settings are saved when you turn them back on, you shouldn't need a retune.

If it still doesn't work, then I suggest a maintenance reset, keep recordings, which will reset all settings including your choice of whether adult channels are on or off and your passcode.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

surfing69
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

pls read my message with more care i.e. 

'despite deactivating the adult content setting and retuning.'

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Roy and I have replied to your YouView post.

You need to unhide them in settings 

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes