cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TalkTalk TV

Ratboy72
Team Player
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Sorry if this has been posted before, but my TalkTalk tv has gone from free to £5.00 a month , question is if I cancel this add on will I lose the ability to purchase a FREE youview box and router if they die ( as they do from time to time) and if that is the case how much would i roughly be looking at to replace these two? Many thanks in advance.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi

without the TV charge, the TV  box will not be supported, but the older youview box will continue to function.

If you have TalkTalk entertainment added to your package for one of the new TV boxes, the £5 charge covers the rental of the box and additional TalkTalk content. If this is removed, you would then have to return the (new) TV box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

The router comes with the Broadband service, so is replaced when faulty.

I don't use their TV stuff, so others will need to tell you how that works, @Ratboy72.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes