cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Useless 4K Fibre tv box

For some reason, my guide does not have itv, bbc1 or bbc2. I've tried a rescan and on guide, they are just not there??? Well not on 101,102 or 103 channels.My wife already hated the new box as you can't record programmes on it. Well you can record th...

HolmseyD by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

New now TV account

Hi all I have Now TV packages on my TalkTalk account and everything is fine however I've changed my Now TV account in it's entirety so need to link my TalkTalk account to my NEW Now TV account. I've spoken to TalkTalk customer services 4 times and th...

TV

1. Does talktalk Tv operate in HD?2. Can you record two channels while watching another tv channel?3.Will the price of Fibre 65 plan change during the contract term/period?

itv

ITV, C4 and C5 are no longer available ?

Tv

Having a problem with the itv connection

Extremely Frustrated

Hii have spent so many hours trying to resolve no tv for my mother in law since having talk talk installed. I have tried to set up 4 times by instructions in account. Over chat live and today was on phone again for an hour and being asked to keep rep...

Thar68 by First Timer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Tv app

Hidoes anybody know how to get the channel 4 app onto talktalk TV Hub? regards mark

Aerial question

Hi all, I've just switched over to talktalk from Sky. I'm just setting up the tv hub and come to plug everything in and found our SkyQ antenna is a dual cable and in the back of the tv hub it's a single antenna port that doesn't fit either. Does anyo...

Ryno91 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

PIN number

On apps it’s asking for my PIN number and I don’t know it

ITV X

Why can't we get ITVX on Talktalk

YouView box frequently losing freeview channels

Over the last few months I have been losing some Freeview channels and recently i turned on the TV and NO channels were showing i.e. i kept seeing the loss/low signal error page. I have another TV connected to the same aerial and when I turned on tha...

surfing69 by Conversation Starter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

TV

The message coming up is There is a problem with your TV signal which is affecting Challenge. Please check your aerial is connected. I have a Huawei youview box. When I bought the TV TalkTalk was the provider. My TV is an old one as I do not use the ...

Rosie501 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Fire stick

Hi. I’ve just started using talk talk tv today. I use a fire stick and when using that today , I cannot get back to tv on my talk talk. I’ve even tried removing the fire stick and still can’t get my tv back on ? Thanks

Woo66 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Using the 4k box

Using the 4k box there are occasions when the tv is stuck on 1 channel and nothing happens when pressing another channel number it appears on the screen but does not change. Then I have to switch off all power and wait till everything comes back on a...

HELP PLEASE I have lost all my usual channels

went into setting to re-scan my channels was unable to choose a TV area but it scanned and I am now left with channels 831-999 and my usual channels are missing in fact none of the ones I have now were on my guide list. What have I done wrong and how...

Why don't ITV channels appear in the TV Guide

I can get all channels if I input the channel numbers but lots of channels including all ITV channels do not appear in the TV Guide which it makes it difficult to select a channel I don't know the channel number of.Help!

roker by First Timer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Channel 4 OD catch up

We are no longer able to view Channel 4 catch up TV although this has been workingh up to a few days ago. We can still get MY5 and BBC Iplayer. However, we are unable to get ITVX because we are using a 'Legacy' YouView set top box. Many thanks. Brian...