cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

TalkTalk TV

Does the Hub allow you to choose which region for BBC and ITV you receive? Sky does this by using your post code, whereas normal digital TV through the aerial uses whichever transmitter you are tuned to. If the Hub is totally internet based then I im...

TV programmes in the Republic of Ireland

I have just installed a new TV hub. However, when I select the ROI channels, I get still pictures of the programmes on RTE and no sound. I live in Northern Ireland and often view and record programmes from ROI. This issue was not explained to me when...

RoyD8 by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Now sports subscription

I have contacted talk talk on two occasions regarding not being able to access NOW sports and still waiting for this to be resolved, the most recent conversation ended with my waiting on an activation code, this was Friday and still waiting. It’s fru...

Aunty by Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Discovery + ?

HiApologies if this has already been asked .Can I get Discovery + on Talk Talk? ( I have the latest Talk Talk hub) If so how to I do it ? Many thanks 

Tv box

trying to tune in channels but so far on 5 have been selected, despite contacting Talktalk yesterday by text for over 40 mins still no success

Roryk by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Disney plus on 4k box

I can’t work out how to get Disney Plus on my 4k tv box. Is this even possible? I’ve tried looking at online suggestions but I don’t have the options that are suggested. Thanks in advance.

ITV Region

Hi,can anybody advise me on how I change my HD ITV channel (103) to my region. At present channel 3 is correct but is SD. hope you can help.

TV

Channels BBC 1 and 2 picture breaking up all the time.all other channels ok

my contract and Netflix

As I understood my new contract includes Netflix( free). Is that right? On the Netflix page ( on my TV with the new box)it says that I have to pay an additional 5 pounds. How do I activate my Netflix without paying that sum?

Sound Sync amd losing many channels

Had box a number of months - it is constantly goingnout of sync and losing channels. We have tried everything - replacong cables, rebooting, checking firmware, reboot, power off and leave for 30 minutes and reboot. Sound issues usuallybreturm afyer s...

M00EE by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Retuning

Retuning channels but only picking up 15 channels , have tried restarting box, unplugging aerial and replacing securely

Susanm22 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can only get one channel

I can suddenly only get BBC channels. I am unable to get ITV , channel 4 or 5, just the BBC channels. Everything was OK until tonight.

SuePtalk by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

No ITVX or 4onDemand on TV Hub

Hello all, I've just signed up to Talk Talk TV. I've noticed the ITVX and 4onDemand apps on aren't the featured apps and can't seem to be downloaded, yet I can watch shows on ITVX and 4 if I search for them on the search bar. Any suggestions on how I...

Tv remote connection

Why can’t I open the menu when I press talk talk button on my remote. HD channels not showing up

Beth09 by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

ITV3

What can I do to receive ITV3X When I try, it would appear that my Youview box is unable to do so.

Tv channels missing

I've lost my bbc channels I've re scanned it, it scans them then doesn't put them on the TV guide

Kezza83 by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Tv guide doesn't show itv etc only bbc

I'm having problems that ITV1 doesn't appear on the Freeview guide of my 4k box. If I press no 3 which is where the channel is located the box finds ITV1 but it isn't on the guide list. I have retuned several times but it still isn't found. Just watc...