cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV hub lags or doesn't respond to remote or does it's own thing

JurassicG
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I have a TalkTalk TV hub with an issue. It's either very laggy, doesn't respond to remote commands or just does its own thing by opening apps that we don't want open. We have switched the box off and on again. No difference. We have factory reset it. Good for a few minutes then goes back to the same issues. New batteries in the remote control. It's really annoying. Any ideas? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I'll get a replacement TV Hub out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

JurassicG
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi, I have had the box about 6 months as my previous box packed up as well. As I have said, I have reset the box to factory settings several times now. It's definitely a box issue. I presume you will take forever to do something about this as happened the last time. So pleased either send a replacement box or I will send the whole lot back and finish my contract with you. This is getting beyond a joke now..

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. How long have you had this box for? Have you also had a look at the below Help Guide?

TV Box Maintenance Reset | TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes