cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

New tv box issues

Adismiths
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

The new android based TV box is full of software bugs unfortunately,  e.g the tv guide will become inoperable requiring a reboot, the rewind feature is the same, apps drop out for no reason etc, it needs a software update and I'm hoping someone at talk talk will listen and do something please

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Adismiths
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Yes please I'd like a new box

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I've not had any reports here.  Would you like to try swapping out the box ?

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Adismiths
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Yes I have factory reset it more than once, it needs a re boot every few days or else it's notchy and unresponsive,  also I have found other people are having similar issues 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Have you tried a factory reset then set up the box again to see if these issues clear?

The boxes are updated regularly, and we have no other reports of issues.  I've had my box over a year now and only had to reset it once for a connection issue.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes