cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

NOW Sports Package but no Boost

peterfenton
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

Hello,

I began a new subscription to the NOW Sports package yesterday. However, the boost function is not working so I can only watch on one device and it is not in HD or with Dolby 5.1

Is it possible for this to be fixed?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Peter

Glad this as now been fixed for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

peterfenton
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 11

Hi Karl,

I've just got home from work and the boost is now working.

Thank you very much for all the help.

Peter

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi @peterfenton 

One of our Team have reached out to me directly requesting I pass your account details across to get this processed manually.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 11

Hi

Our Team are currently working through these to add the Boost manually.  They have not given a Timescale but I do have positive reports of this working.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

peterfenton
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 11

Hi Karl,

I cancelled the paid for upgrade to Boost so just used the 7 day free trial, which worked well. The trial expired yesterday and Boost is no longer working. It has reverted to SD, stereo sound only and for use on only one device at a time. So it looks as though I'm going to have to pay £6 per month to get Boost to work.

Thanks,

Peter

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi

You can cancel the boost you have via NOW TV, and test to see if your channels continue without Ad's and on other devices.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Well along with giving you HD, the Boost also allows you to watch simultaneously on up to 3 devices. So you can check that way. 

0 Likes

peterfenton
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 11

Hi Karl,

thanks for that, however it's difficult to know whether the fix has worked or not because I hae already signed up to boost. The 7 day free trial ends tomorrow and I am due to be billed for £6 per month after this.

Thanks,

Peter.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi @peterfenton 

Our Teams have applied a manual fix for you, can you test and let me know if the HD Boost is showing for Now TV.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi @peterfenton 

Our Teams are investigating to see why this as happened.  there is currently no workaround, and I do not have a timescale as yet for resolution.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes