cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Hi @Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following : removing the aerial = Y/N remove the ethernet = Y/N reboot =...

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

TV Package Upgrade

Upgraded Package and wrong prices yet again sent in confirmation email.Upgraded through my account prices clearly listed as £20 sky sports and £5 TV. With free equipment P&P .Then I get a confirmation email stating £34.99 with discount of £13.99 + £5...

User_400 by Team Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

NOW HD Boost

I have taken out NOW sports membership for a number of years. We have a son who is mad keen on football. Our last membership expired in June as the football season came to an end. I have just taken out a further membership via TalkTalk as the £20 a m...

TV Boost

What's happened to the TV boost with the new broadband packages My existing contract ends very soon. What happens to the TV boost I currently have?

Gerro by Team Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

talktalk tv boxes

so Im really frustrated! I've just renewed my contract with TalkTalk. I've been with them constantly for over 20 years.. since they were Onetel in fact! I have one of the Huawei boxes. It's started freezing and failing to record (I have tried all sor...

Janatarl by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Now TV via TalkTalk

I've been a TT customer for some years now. Originally I had Sky Sports via the boost, but when that expired I took up the NowTV voucher offer and switched to that. That seems to have separated my Now and TT accounts so I pay Now direct. I notice Now...

hikernick by Conversation Starter
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Need to log back in to Now Tv

I had to reset my tv box ( an ex-Bt box) and have had to sign back in to online services. How do I sign back into NowTv which I have as an extra from TalkTalk ?( I don’t have original email from TalkTalk telling me I can now access NowTv. thanks

TalkTalk TV

Sorry if this has been posted before, but my TalkTalk tv has gone from free to £5.00 a month , question is if I cancel this add on will I lose the ability to purchase a FREE youview box and router if they die ( as they do from time to time) and if th...

Ratboy72 by Team Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

NOW TV

Talktalk is offering Now Entertainment for £5.99 per month for 12 months and Now Sports for £20 per month for 12 months, with Now Boost included as part of the deal. Problem is I already have these subscriptions with Now TV but I am paying more and t...