cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Need to log back in to Now Tv

Thepeaman
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I had to reset my tv box ( an ex-Bt box) and have had to sign back in to online services. 

How do I sign back into NowTv which I have as an extra from TalkTalk ?

( I don’t have original email from TalkTalk telling me I can now access NowTv.

thanks 

Larry
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

We pay the money to NOW TV, and the activation email you were sent links through to your NOW TV account. You would have either included your existing NOW TV Account and used the existing log in details for this, if you did not have an existing NOW account and had to create one, you would have possible used the email address the activation email was sent to.

Either way, we do not have any access to NOW TV accounts, so cannot see any account info, no usernames or passwords etc.  These can only be retrieved directly by NOW TV and you will need to contact them directly for any support with login details of forgotten passwords etc.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Thepeaman
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi but I pay TalkTalk for access to NowTv  so don’t have an account with Now.

you originally sent me an activation email so I could watch Now

please assist

thanks 

Larry
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

You will need the log in details for Now TV.  This is something we would not have access to.  If you are unable to remember your log in details for Now TV, you will need to contact NOW directly.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes