cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Now Boosts

Graemealex
Team Player
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi. I have been trying to set up a Now Entertainment boost for three or four days now. I did it online firstly but never received a confirmation email. And for two days I have been in online chats with Talktalk and on both occasions have been told it has been sorted and that I would receive an activation email. This has never arrived. I set up a Now Sports boost before this and it is working. I previously had Now Sports and Now Entertainment directly through Now but they were both cancelled with immediate effect earlier this week. When I go on Now Entertainment, it says Error when fetching passes. Can anyone help with this?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi

OK, Our customer teams will have to remove the Entertainment option from your account directly and then have this re-added for you.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi Karl. I did not receive an activation email. This is the third or fourth time I have been assured one was sent but nothing reaches me. My Now Entertainment with Now was cancelled with immediate effect last week. When I go on my Now account I no longer have access to Now Entertainment. When I click on a programme on Now Entertainment it says ‘Error fetching passes’. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi

I see you have contacted our customer teams yesterday and they have sent an activation email to you  - Did you receive this ?

If you had an existing entertainment boost with NOW TV directly and cancelled this, it will not cancel immediately as NOW bill in advance, and the boost will end when the billing period expires.

You can check this by logging into NOW TV directly via their website to see if your entertainment boost can still be viewed.

I also see that our customer teams have advised that, as the entertainment boost shows as inactive currently, they would have to wait 14 days and if this has not been activated, it can then be removed from your account and then re-added for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Graemealex
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 11

I haven’t heard anything about my query since Friday so I’m assuming it hasn’t been fixed? Should I now contact Talktalk again directly?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi Graemealex

Apologies for this.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so I can take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Graemealex
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 11

Also, when I go on MyAccount, in My package and add ons it says it says I have two pending orders for Fibre 65 but I have had Fibre 65 for  a long time. They say estimated go live date of September 5 and September 7. Is this part of the problem?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

My Broadband service is fine. I have been with Talktalk Broadband for many years. I used my account first to try to set up my boost but it didn’t work and I’m not hopeful it will work this time. It is like there is a glitch stopping it going through. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi Graemealex

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry I meant broadband service, just checking your service is live now?

You should also be able to activate Now entertainment boost in My Account - Don’t worry if you can't find your activation email, head to My Account and activate your Membership there. 

0 Likes

Graemealex
Team Player
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi Debbie. There is nothing in my junk emails and my registered email is correct. I received an activation email from Talktalk for my Now Sports boost earlier this week so I think my email is OK. It is just the Now Entertainment boost that seems to be a problem. Sorry, but what is my BB service?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi Graemealex

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Have you also checked your junk emails folder?

Have you logged into My Account to check your registered email address is correct?

Also has your BB service already gone live?

0 Likes