cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Recoding problem

Taxi33
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

This has happen and still is, I have done all the resets.  I set to record itv at 9 to record Vera, it comes up on screen progam is recording but when I check during  recording its say fell to record and has set itself to record progam on itv+1  at 10  which classes with other recordings . This also happens with other channels and programs 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

Technology will always change and move forwards across all industries. Some people will be in favour of change and some may not, there will always be a difference of opinion across the board.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Taxi33
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 10

So again talktalk are bulling customers into technology that some customers do not won't   i guess talk talk are not listening to there customers of older year 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

As more and more content moves online and more is now available on demand, recording is seen less of a necessity, and the major providers are all moving towards boxes aimed at streaming content.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Taxi33
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 10

so the new 4k TV box , am I right that it does not have a hard drive, you can only record 1 program at a time, yes I know you can watch some programs on the apps if supported by talktalk. So this new 4k TV box  is a step backwards in technology?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi Taxi33,

If resets have not resolved the issue, then it is likely that the box itself could be failing also. 

As these boxes are now obsolete and are no longer provided, development and updates in the future will come to an end for these specific models, and these cannot be repaired or replaced.

You may want to look at the option of taking one of the new 4K TV boxes if this is available to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Ok thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hello,

I'll ask my colleague if they can check for an update on this. It will most likely be Monday now before we have an update back.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Yes seen that so its a ongoing problem that can't be fixed?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10
0 Likes