cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Will My TV Boost be affected by Upgrade to Full Fibre

Gerro
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I am currently on Fibre 65 with TV boost including NOW Sports. This contract expires on 15 August '23. I have been thinking of upgrading to Full Fibre 150. But having read the info I think it will mean my TV boosts will not be compatible and they will be lost. 

I want to keep the boosts, especially the NOW Sports boost. Can you clarify the situation?

In simple terms the question is "can I upgrade to Full Fibre 150 and keep the TV service as it is now?"

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

The Loyalty team are on 03451 720088, @Gerro.

Full Fibre support can also be reached there or on 03451 720074.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi

0345 1720088 is the usual number, just ask to speak to Customer Loyalty.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gerro
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Thanks Karl. I will give it a go. Can you give me a number to call?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi

This all depends on the length of the Boost you have, it will be due to end usually around the same time as the contract, but we still have a NOW TV offer and you may be able to negotiate a great TV deal.

I would speak with our customer loyalty colleagues and see what they can offer you.

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes