cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Installation

JoanneH60
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I have had fibre installed today and I thought someone would come and instructions how to set up the TV ad I have no aerial lead to connect to the box

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi

The TV box is straight forward to set up, but does need to connect to your existing aerial. If you do not have an external aerial, this is not a service TalkTalk provide, and you would have to source an aerial installation company to have an external TV aerial installed.

If you can give a little more info in your post, we can tailor any advice we can offer.

Thanks  

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

For staff support, make sure that you add your Talktalk phone number  / account number in Personal Information, @JoanneH60.

This is in the community forum profile area, which only you and staff can see.

Go via your avatar/name; settings. SAVE CHANGES.

Staff will pick this up during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

MajorBash67
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

Your post is a bit vague on details. I am guessing you were upgraded to fibre over existing copper telephone service, so nobody turned up and the work done remotely at the exchange and you were activated.

Is this a TalkTalk TV box you are installing or digital services to the TV?

The TalkTalk TV box needs a working TV aerial connected to receive the additional free to air channels.

The HDMI lead plugs into your TV from the box.

0 Likes