cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Wi-fi dropout

Almost every evening around 5:00 our wi-fi drops out for a few hours. Only two of us in the house and mostly only one using the system. Not a major issue but irritating at times when we want to check for emails or read TV Times or look at Facebook et...

Resolved! TV

HiDoes my Talktalk TV plus box need to be changed to receive ITVX? Also there seems to be quite a lot of 'pixelating' on recording lately.Thank you for your help

F10rrell by Chat Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Netflix Cancellation request

I cancelled Netflix directly through my Netflix account on 22nd July. I didn't realise I was supposed to do it via Talk Talk and I see a charge has now come through on my latest bill.Netflix should run until 14th August after which it should not be r...

demalpj by Popular Poster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Legend programmes missing from CBS Catchup app

Until recently LEGEND had a separate Catchup app, but recently it was merged with the CBS Reality app. I am no unable to watch any Legend programmes using the CBS app (Legend app has been removed). This is not restricted to my Talktalk Youview box as...

davidw40 by Super Duper Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Now TV - Unable to manage or log in on the Android TV device

I've just had full fibre (150mb/s) installed which is up and running. As part of the new package, I subscribed to NOW TV Cinema. Using the link sent to my email, I activated my Now TV account on a laptop which autocompleted the username and password ...

AmyLocks by Team Player
  • 20 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk TV Hub

Hello, I recently ordered TV from TalkTalk, during the sale with the agent I mentioned that I wanted Disney Plus app on the box. They explained the 4K box does not have the D+ app, however the newer TV Hub box does. They agreed to send out the TV Hub...

jdx90 by Chat Champion
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Freezing of I-player etc. when watching

Morning all, As well as the much documented issues recording (mainly but not exclusively) ITV and CH4 programmes via our box (done all the usual checks on line, switch off and on reset, check recording memory space etc), we have discovered since we h...

TV Hub - some usage questions

Hello Thinking of moving to TalkTalk from Virgin Media. In know you can’t compare the two boxes, but I have a few questions: 1) can you create programme watch lists? Can you show me a screen shot?2) can you voice search, Paw Patrol or other NOW TV sh...

you view

TalkTalk sent us a You View box years ago and it's worked fine but since ITV Hub became ITVX we can't watch any ITV programmes on demand. How can I get ITVX through the You View box?

Aniachka by Team Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like