cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Netflix Cancellation request

demalpj
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I cancelled Netflix directly through my Netflix account on 22nd July. I didn't realise I was supposed to do it via Talk Talk and I see a charge has now come through on my latest bill.

Netflix should run until 14th August after which it should not be renewed or charged. Could you please confirm this has been cancelled from Talk Talk as well please.

Thank you

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Amiruddin
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

How do i cancel

my Netflix in talk talk

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Morning,

Thanks for the update and please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Karl

Ok that's fine - I  cancelled it direct originally and then noticed that a charge appeared on my bill. But I see that the period the charge covers is up to the 14th August when it should then end.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

I'm not showing any active Netflix subscription on your account currently. Netflix is billed monthly in advance with the current subscription running to the 14th August, so this will be reflected in your last bill.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

demalpj
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi Karl

I've updated my settings .

Many thanks 🙂

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile. 

We will not attempt to call you, this is so we can locate your account and run tests on your line if you are reporting a fault.

We will then reply via this thread in our Community with any further advice or next steps.

If unsure of your phone number, and if your line is working simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.  Alternatively these details can be found within My Account online or may be on the heading of any paperwork you have received.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done.

Thanks

Karl.  

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes