cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Resolved! TV Guide & Home Button not working

When I press the Guide button, I get a brief flash of the guide but it won't stay visible .... also, the home button seems to have the same problem. Any advice ? Thanks.

MarkDoz by First Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

4K TV BOX - PIN DISABLING

Is it possible to actually disable the PIN requirement completely?During the initial set-up it is required that a 4 digit PIN is entered, I have no need for a PIN in my house.I have looked for the option to be able to not require its use but all I ca...

Shytalk by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

New TalkTalk TV Box Specs and more info????

Hi Guys Where can I find out what the full specs are of the new TV Box?I would like to know: 1) Can it be recorded on if I insert a Pen Drive or Hard Drive? If so how may channels can be recorded at once?2) What TV System does it use? YouView or Free...

RazzOne by Whizz Kid
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Talk Talk, TV assessability

I am really thinking about moving away from sky and going over to the new Talk TalkTV box, But I have one question. I know it has auto description as standard, but does it have Android’sTalk back or similar? That’s when you can navigate the TV home s...

prescol by Wise Owl
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Can't tune to ITV1. Netgem 4k box.

I'm having problems that ITV1 doesn't appear on the Freeview guide of my 4k box. If I press no 3 which is where the channel is located the box finds ITV1 but it isn't on the guide list. I have retuned several times but it still isn't found. Just watc...

You view box hasn’t updated for British Summertime

Can someone please advise... I know others have the same issue but is this something Talk Talk are fixing or do I need to do something with the You box.Ive called them twice today and it’s a complete waste of time. I don’t want to lose my recordings ...

Showgirl by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

BST

here too - still GMT

Youview box not changed to BST

My Huawei Youview box has not changed itself to BST. The program guide is still showing GMT times. I have tried rebooting the box, and a factory reset, but this hasn't resolved the issue. I don't recall this happening before.

Floydoid by Chat Champion
  • 91 replies
  • 16 like

Tv box

How long do you wait for an item to arrive of talk talk.

Pete1766 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Failed to record Yet again

Hi ye My tv box sometimes records if it wants and sometimes ( Most) it fails to record and it is becoming seriously annoying.I have reset the box several times and turned the router off twices for 30 plus minutes but i can watch Netflix on my TV usin...

Pash02 by Enlightened One
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like