cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Talk Talk, TV assessability

prescol
Wise Owl
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I am really thinking  about moving away from sky and going over to the new Talk TalkTV box,

But I have one question. I know it has auto description as standard,  but does it have  Android’sTalk back or similar? That’s when you can navigate the TV home screen guide, and it will read out what’s on the screen , like  VoiceOver with Apple devices,

prescol

I'm no expert, i'm just a guy!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

Currently the android TV Hub is for FTTP customers.  I've no dates as yet for supply to non fttp customers.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

prescol
Wise Owl
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Thank you, Karl, i’ve got to wait for  my contract with Sky, to finish then I will be switching over  to Talk Talk TV again,

I don’t have fibre to the premises yet, because permission has not been granted by the housing association, for it to be installed into my flat yet, but I have got 150, meg on the G.Fast. 

Prescol

I'm no expert, i'm just a guy!
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

The TV Hub - available on FTTP does have the TalkBack option.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.