cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

We’ve made a significant investment to update and completely redesign TalkTalk Mail. With a sleek inbox and portal, it's now easier for you to manage your online life. We've kept it free for our broadband customers but to keep improving our mail service we cannot provide it free of charge for customers who don't have broadband or fibre with us. But don't worry, you'll be able to keep your TalkTalk email account for a small fee.

Free for TalkTalk customers

Broadband & Fibre customers can take advantage of our new mail service with up to 5 mailboxes totally free of charge. Don't worry if you've not signed up for My Account yet, there's no time like the present, check out Registering for My Account. If you subscribe to TalkTalk Mail plus you get up to 5 mailboxes included.

Don't Forget: Make sure your email addresses have been added to your list of mailboxes within the Manage webmail section of My Account to continue enjoying a free service. If you experience any issues adding your mailboxes, chat with us below. 

Don't have TalkTalk Broadband or Fibre 

Email customers who don't have an active broadband or fibre account and choose not to sign up to TalkTalk Mail Plus will lose the ability to use their email address. But don't worry, you can join TalkTalk by calling us on 0800 990 3635 to learn more about our great Fixed Low Price Plans and offers. All our plans include TalkTalk Mail at no extra cost.

Just want TalkTalk Mail Plus?

That's no problem, you can enjoy the benefits of TalkTalk Mail plus including up to 5 mailboxes, enhanced security and spam filtering by signing up today.

What's next?

Once you've signed up for TalkTalk Mail Plus, your My Account will automatically be set up. You can log in to your My Account using the same username and password as your email address.

During the signup process for TalkTalk Mail Plus, you'll be asked to set up a direct debit which we'll use to collect the monthly fee of £5 for the service. Once you're registered you'll be able to view your bills and even change your direct debit details in My Account. If you see an additional amount under charges since you joined, this is a pro-rata charge, for more information see our article About part month charges

Annual Payment

You'll have the option to pay upfront with a one-off annual payment of £50, this will also be taken via direct debit and after 12 months you'll receive a new bill which we'll collect using your direct debit. 

Missed Payments 

Your email account will be reduced to a basic service and eventually deleted if we're unable to collect payment. If this happens your service will be restored once full payment has been made via My Account or by getting in touch with us. 

Cancel your mail subscription at any time by deleting all of your mailboxes in My Account within the Manage Webmail section, your subscription to our email service will then be stopped, alternatively, you can get in touch with us. You won't be able to keep your Talk email address when moving to another email provider