cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

No ratings

We’ve made a significant investment to update and completely redesign TalkTalk Mail. With a sleek new inbox, state-of-the-art security and support for mobile devices, making it easier for you to manage your online life. We've kept it free for our broadband customers but to keep improving our mail service we cannot provide it free of charge for customers who don't have broadband or fibre with us. But don't worry, you'll be able to keep your TalkTalk email account for a small fee.

Free for TalkTalk customers

Broadband & Fibre customers can take advantage of our new mail service and up to 5 mailboxes totally free of charge. Make sure that your email address has been added to your list of mailboxes within the Manage webmail section of My Account to continue enjoying a free service. If you don't have My Account check out Register for My Account. 

Don't have broadband or Fibre?  Don't worry, you can join TalkTalk by calling us on 0800 990 3635 to learn more about our great Fixed Low Price Plans and offers. All our plans include TalkTalk Mail at no extra cost.

Don't have TalkTalk Broadband or Fibre 

Email customers who don't have an active broadband or fibre account and choose not to sign up to TalkTalk Mail Plus will lose the ability to use their email address. 

During the signup process for TalkTalk Mail Plus, you'll be asked to setup a direct debit which we'll use to collect the monthly fee for the service. Once you're registered you'll be able to view your bills and even change your direct debit details in My Account.

Annual Payment

You'll have the option to pay upfront with a one off annual payment, this will also be taken via direct debit and after 12 months you'll receive a new bill which we'll collect using your direct debit. 

Missed Payments 

Your email account will be reduced to a basic service and eventually deleted if we're unable to collect payment. If this happens your service will be restored once full payment has been made via My Account or by getting in touch with us. 

Cancel your mail subscription at any time by deleting all of your mailboxes in My Account within the Manage Webmail section, your subscription to our email service will then be stopped, alternatively, you can get in touch with us. You won't be able to keep your Talk email address when moving to another email provider

Simon
Hi, I’m Simon did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088