cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Change your payment date

No ratings

When you join TalkTalk, we'll provide you with a bill date and a payment due date. You need to clear your balance by the payment due date or it will be considered overdue. If you set up a Direct Debit or recurring card payment online in My Account, your balance will be paid automatically.

Be aware: We'll always try to collect your payment at a similar time each month however the date your payment is collected may vary by a few days. Your monthly bill will always display the date your payment is due. 

Your payment due date appears on your monthly bill. You can also find it in My Account on the Change payment due date page under Bills and payments.

Absolutely. If you’d prefer your payment to come out on a different date each month, follow these steps: 

1. Log in to My Account
  2. Hover over Bills and Payments and select Change payment due date
  3. Select one of the available dates and click Change payment due date
  4. Select Confirm to change your date
  5. A confirmation message will be displayed with your new payment due date. This will also be confirmed to you in writing

You can only change your payment due date every three months. If you try to change it again within this time period, you’ll get a notification letting you know that it’s not possible.

Yes. When you change your payment date, it will also change your billing period, making your next bill a bit larger or smaller than usual.

Remember, to change your payment due date you must:

• Have not changed your payment due date in the last three months
  • Have a live TalkTalk service. If you’re waiting to go live, you can track your order online
  • If you have a current unpaid bill, please be advised that the payment will still be taken from your bank account as per the payment due date specified on that bill. Your requested new payment due date will be applicable from the next bill.

$
Simon
Hi, I’m Simon did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088